UEFA euro 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Has started for and fans out there.

France won their first game 2-1 against Romania.

wales beat slovakia

and Eng are playing Russia right now.

0-0 in the 70th min

:)

Iceland (yay) drew 1-1 with Portugal!!

Ronaldo had a bit of a whinge about the defensive Iceland play.

Now if I can keep dodging all the rioters and hooligans and visit nothing as most of it is closed due to #strikes#riots#soccer violence#terrorist stabbing of a policeman and his wife then it might be all ok.

Party on!

Slow build to the tournament so far...I guess you get that when all but 8 teams qualify for the next stage

^ True. I understand my knowledge on the matter is limited.

But I know Slovakia are leading 2-0 against russia after the first half.

The English Manager Roy Hodgson, who can coach mind you, resigned immediately after the loss to Iceland. While Iceland produce talented players, there were big expectations of the English.

Sort of reminds me of this club that had a successful staff, solid playing group and continuity. Then came along a mob of dorks, and this fat slimey scum named zorba, and tore it all down. Trent Barrett take a hint from Roy Hodgson, and leave immediately. Please take Penrith Cartwright, the defensive messiah Seibold, Gromit Williamson, Dork Kelly, Master blues selector Fulton and that disgusting slob Zorba Peters with you.

The English Manager Roy Hodgson, who can coach mind you, resigned immediately after the loss to Iceland. While Iceland produce talented players, there were big expectations of the English.

Sort of reminds me of this club that had a successful staff, solid playing group and continuity. Then came along a mob of dorks, and this fat slimey scum named zorba, and tore it all down. Trent Barrett take a hint from Roy Hodgson, and leave immediately. Please take Penrith Cartwright, the defensive messiah Seibold, Gromit Williamson, Dork Kelly, Master blues selector Fulton and that disgusting slob Zorba Peters with you.
Do you need to post this stuff in every thread?

Back to football what a great morning. Italy winning and the poms imploding. When people struggle to understand the attraction of football...well look at that game (as an aside Iceland were actually the better team)

Do you need to post this stuff in every thread?

Back to football what a great morning. Italy winning and the poms imploding. When people struggle to understand the attraction of football...well look at that game (as an aside Iceland were actually the better team)
No but it is an opinion site for Sea Eagle bloggers. Sorry to irritate you Miss.

Great stuff Italy, Eder is a star.

No but it is an opinion site for Sea Eagle bloggers. Sorry to irritate you Miss.

Great stuff Italy, Eder is a star.
Which is only useful as the quality of what people post. I get you are upset, I respect your right to complain (even if the language does not sit right with me). What gets me is the repitition on every post...relevant or otherwise

Sorry Stalin, I get that you want to control what people say, but here is a free bit of advice; you can simply ignore it. It is not as if I send it directly to you.
Which is only useful as the quality of what people post. I get you are upset, I respect your right to complain (even if the language does not sit right with me). What gets me is the repitition on every post...relevant or otherwise

Sorry Stalin, I get that you want to control what people say, but here is a free bit of advice; you can simply ignore it. It is not as if I send it directly to you.
Stalin? Not a worry you keep doing what you feel is right

Is there anyone online who you do not like to argue with?
Actually I have a good relationship with most people on here, as I tend to rate their comments, and not whinge like a child over what they post. The only ones that I tend to clash with are the interfering type who forget that it is a bloggers opinion site, and not a dictatorship.

Last edited:
I thought this was quite amusing.
Iceland.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4