Unchanged line-up announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been reading a couple of posts at mse one from a jamesie backed up by a guy called Haig who is of the oppinion that Willow will start at hooker with Dunley to bench and that Cuthbo will take Burn's spot on the bench, which does not mean much unless it happens of course. I suppose what I am saying is perhaps we should hold off the lynch mob until the team runs out on Saturday. Throwing Ballin to the Cowboys in their present form may (and may not as well) cause more harm than good, imo it would be better to start him on home turf against a weaker opponent

Then why didn't ballin start against the raiders who before the season started were everyone's favourite for the wooden spoon?

Hold off the lynch mob? That's not the spirit son, rape and pillage we say, and when you attack someone, follow Fro's example & show your weakness by quickly calling in your mates for a bit of extra support to justify what you post......

Thumbs up to the two who let Fro ride this out on his own.....

Umm barks, obviously you have not read any posts I've ever made.

That was actually a light hearted dig at both Byso and Dan, who I have had many a heated and enjoyable discussion with and none of us take it too seriously.

I certainly don't need any help from either of them to cross swords with Ridgey.

Youve obviously confused me with Ryan (and Barks this is also a joke and Ryan is able to discern humour unlike some)

But thanks for the input Gumby ;)

Hold off the lynch mob? That's not the spirit son, rape and pillage we say, and when you attack someone, follow Fro's example & show your weakness by quickly calling in your mates for a bit of extra support to justify what you post......

I just love swearing!

****.. ****

I reckon Ridgey's comments are worth thinking about.

There is some merit in the argument that hasler has painted himself into a corner. If he makes wholesale changes it reeks of panic and over reaction.

That being said, a non risk averse coach would have picked Ballin and Cuthbo for the Raiders game. Who knows how far the enthusiasm of those two youngsters would have taken us, given how flat we were?

The trial form of both DEMANDED entry I felt.

I agree with whoever it was that said they wouldn't throw ballin in this week... i wouldn't either .. however i would have thrown him in the first week, to start the year!!

I dunno if someone making their debut in the position that touches the ball the most against the best team to come out the other side of round 1 is wise... i can understand why dessie has kept the team the same... but by round 5 if things aren't looking much better it's time for a ballin injection and a drop of the blokes who aren't playing up to scratch i think...

Also agreeing with the poster who said to put williamson on in hooker to start the game and bring dunley off the bench, drop burns... and inject cuthbo.. that is a good plan!!

Then if we aren't improving a hell of alot come round 5 or 6 or whatever... make up ya mind between burns, ballin, williamson and dunley for the hooking role and bench spot.... DON'T CHOP AND CHANGE OUR HALVES!

P.S - Good to see cuthbo pushing hard for a spot... good on him!

then why didn't ballin start against the raiders who before the season started were everyone's favourite for the wooden spoon?

I suppose because the Mona's/Dunley combo did the job against the Tigers in the last trial

I have not seen Ballin play but based on the oppinion of most on this and other sites he is a future superstar so I am all for giving him a run asap but just think it would be a shame to throw him in the deepend against the Cowboys

agreed. but he has been deserving to be blooded for ages

[quote author=Ridgey]
for \"breach\" read \"breath\"

For "****head" read "Ridgey"

you dead set shouldnt be allowed out of the house unsupervised

try the edit function next time tosser

[/quote]

mate your just an electron thief

[quote author=Barks]

Umm barks, obviously you have not read any posts I've ever made.

That was actually a light hearted dig at both Byso and Dan, who I have had many a heated and enjoyable discussion with and none of us take it too seriously.

I certainly don't need any help from either of them to cross swords with Ridgey.

Youve obviously confused me with Ryan (and Barks this is also a joke and Ryan is able to discern humour unlike some)

But thanks for the input Gumby ;)

[/quote]

I didn't say you were having a go at Byso or Dan.......I gave the thumbs up to them both for even though you referenced these two in your post whilst attacking Ridge, they didn't bother to join in on YOUR attack on another forum reader.

Maybe you could read posts properly instead of concentrating on what to call people - and Gumby was what you came up with? :clap:

Sorry, ill try to refrain - i know that it would be tortue for you to have something amusing then go back to living in bathurst

Read it again Barks, I said it was a crack at them, and NOT an invitation to join in, obviously they comprehend the written word a bit better than your good self.

And no Gumby is far from the best I could come up with, but I save the better stuff for those worthy of it.

And Fluff, its a capital B in Bathurst. I thought references to locations was more Dans style, I thought you had more than that, oh well wrong again.

(did you catch the Dan reference Barks, again not an invite for him to join in an "attack" on Fluffy, cause Fluff can hold his own and doesnt need helpers like you)

Not worried about you Rhino, or Fluff for that matter, you can both hold your own and take a joke, these other goobers however..........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4