Unhappy reggies...?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i think it will be basically new team next year. Most players from there. With new trainers, personnel etc and run under Blacktown Workers seeing they are controlling most of it $$$$ sad what is happening
What no Willo????

Could be worth a go at Gosford again if Blacktown back fires. The Northern Blacktown by the Sea Beagles?

I couldn't imagine reserve grade at any club being an extremely happy spot to be (granted it is a platform for younger players coming out of the 20's), especially at this time of the year with established players generally there because their form hasnt warranted promotion thoughout the season.

The silly thing is that if things had gone to plan (i.e. if we didn't have the mass injuries to players like Snake, Skivy, Killer, DCE, Parcell, Myles, BJ etc), players like Wiliame, Wright (you would like to think Lewis Brown, but probably not), AFB, Leary and even Api would probably have spent most of the season playing NSW Cup and not in the NRL. That would have at least improved the team's chances of winning a few more games than they have.

One question, how on earth has Willo managed to hold onto his job for so long?

The 20's nosediving from Grand Finalists to cellar dwellers was probably a combination of things. The coach was sacked (dumb move), Tommy became a full time NRL player despite still being eligible for the 20's, Demetriou left the club, Liam Knight moved up into the seniors, same with Will Pearsall who joined Newcastle anyway. That's a fair amount of talent from the 2015 side that is missing in 2016. Was that talent replaced by signings from other clubs or were they replaced by kids moving up a grade because of age?

Can someone help me understand exactly how this will work?

In my head:
Local junior plays on the northern beaches (think Tommy or Jake) and shows real talent.

Local junior then qualifies for the eagles U20 side - turns out to be a bit of a gun

Local junior continues to develop, but is probably a couple of years from full maturity of NRL, so he needs a few seasons in reggies (that is what Jake did, and Buhrer if I am not mistaken?)

Local Junior then has to play for Blacktown Sea Eagles, and make the trip out west every day for training???? Is that right???? or do we continue to have a reggies team as well???

I am hoping I have misinterpreted, and in fact we actually have 2 feeder teams..... I would hate to think that OUR JUNIORS, our best (and favourite players) would be forced to play out west for a few years just because we can't get it right ourselves.

Can someone put the record straight for me please?

Thank you!

Blacktown Workers will be the Reggies one team. New coach and all new set up. Everything should be run from there

You would think that attending school, college or part time work, will see our Juniors rather play for the Rorters Wyong feeder Club :(
Or norths! I mean souths ... ah I don't understand this anymore.

What about manly 1st graders that live in Blacktown, Parra and Penrith?

Or girds, who commuted from Newport to Penrith for years. Most residents of collaroy coach other nrl clubs.

The whole world is upside down.

With Mounties , the Canberra Raiders supply ( pay ) 7 to 8 "raiders " contracted players for NSW Cup . The local club pays or the rest of the squad.
Mounties couldn't come to an agreement with Manly a few years back the were in negotiations with us.

Or norths! I mean souths ... ah I don't understand this anymore.

What about manly 1st graders that live in Blacktown, Parra and Penrith?

Or girds, who commuted from Newport to Penrith for years. Most residents of collaroy coach other nrl clubs.

The whole world is upside down.
First Graders contracts enable them to be full time, so travelling is just a commute like for the rest of us.

The Intrust side has lots of kids in it, those that have to attend an educational facility. Their timetable is set by the schools/TAFE/Uni etc.

The SCSE were fed by Manly, but those players all returned on Sundays to train with the MWSE.

The NRL is too focused on the seniors and the Fans miss out on watching all 3 grades play on the one day :(

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4