Unprofessional

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
sensational, cheers I needed that.

I think its official Lussick is the new Mullane.

The Eagle said:
TokyoEagle said:
byso, spot on.

soft effort by the eagles and lussick especially

does darcy know what ball security is ?

Darcy thinks ball security is holding his sack in his hand

Terry-Randal said:
wooden spoon i have that feeling.
Sounds like you just proved you really follow some other team. None of us Manly fans have any idea what a wooden spoon feels like. :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Terry-Randal said:
wooden spoon i have that feeling.
Sounds like you just proved you really follow some other team. None of us Manly fans have any idea what a wooden spoon feels like. :)

actually ive followed manly since 78 and what i saw last nite was wooden spoon material. It looked like aussie rules bouncing the ball all nite.

hard to win with liam, skinner, mauro, harrison playing big minutes. Wait until we get top team back!! Mauro at 13 is cringeworthy.

Why was Watmough going across the park all night???
& yeah Lussick is playing like hodgkinson was for us in 2010, got a big head from his previous 6 or 8 games he played for us last yr off the bench & automatically thought he is worth thousands, only prob with that was the idiot didn`t sit down & think can i even play the game at this level for 80mins before i start asking for more..:s
Thats 3 times in 3 diff games Lussicks errors have stuffed up our chances of a fast comeback when we are behind , right when we needed good hard runs in the middle & no dropped balls.

P.S looks like Des has had enough of hodgo already he wasn`t in the team lastnight .. is he dropped

Hodkinson is injured jjai will probably be back for our match and will more than likely play a blinder like every other player or team wanting to show some form they save it for us and we accomodate them.

Maybe Darcy is a young forward struggling to adapt to first grade...maybe there is something in having more experinced forwards (or we can bring up magnus from nsw cuo)

Forwards went missing. To much drop ball.
Bad attitude and discipline.
Kite cant back up with go forward two weeks in a row. If he doesn't fire the younger ones don't. He is suppose to lead the pack.
He has been good over the years but he must go for someone younger with the hunger to lift a side when we are behind. To come from behind needs the fowrards to lift and that has not been happening.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2