Unwanted Horo starring for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im surprised there are no bitter fans trolling on here from Parra, like how the doggies bro fans come on being dicks. They have provided so many good pick ups for us over the years, surely some must feel like coming on and venting their frustration in threads like this and the LOLParra one

At the start of the season I was happy we signed him as he looked good at Parra a couple of years back. But I thought he was pretty quite early on and was not convinced we should re-sign him. In the last 8 weeks he completely proved me wrong, he has been great. Hope he has signed on for another 2 years.

This fella has been a great aquisition to the team. Scores a heap of trys. Get on him as first try scorer on Saturday.

Gotta think he'd be a shoe-in for the Kiwi WC squad given his current form. Been a massive year for him, hope he keeps it up.

Wolfpack said:
Gotta think he'd be a shoe-in for the Kiwi WC squad given his current form. Been a massive year for him, hope he keeps it up.

With Kearney as coach he might struggle to make the Kiwi side. Should be one of the first picked on current form. Kearney is clueless.

Brookvale said:
This fella has been a great aquisition to the team. Scores a heap of trys. Get on him as first try scorer on Saturday.

Against parra we normally spread the ball to the wings to score. I'd get on Jorge or Wolfie for first try. The last two times we have played them Wolfie first try into Manly13+ would have been a winning bet.

bones said:
Brookvale said:

Against parra we normally spread the ball to the wings to score. I'd get on Jorge or Wolfie for first try. The last two times we have played them Wolfie first try into Manly13+ would have been a winning bet.

Ahh Bones. You're trying to smokescreen us. You're going Ballin again for the big bucks!!

the mauler said:
Wolfpack said:

With Kearney as coach he might struggle to make the Kiwi side. Should be one of the first picked on current form. Kearney is clueless.

Ain't that the truth. If he does get picked Kearney will probably play him at dummy half or something like that & then drop him.

Amazing that NZ have persisted with that danga for so long.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4