Update the NRL HATE list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok Frogz, I'll back myself up.

All the stories in the newspapers, all the snipey little comments and cheap shots on TV. The continued employment of spiteful, hateful bastards like Roy Masters, Warren Ryan and Phil Rothfield. The comments and derision you get from anyone who supports any other team whenever you are forced to talk football in mixed company. The blind hatred every bogan has for us and yet their complete inability to ever disclose what separates us from anybody else except with the lies fed to them by the media mentioned previously. The "special" treatment we seem to receive on any mixed forum/group.
Living and working on the Northern Beaches and still being forced to defend yourself against spiteful, worm like creatures that can only whine "i 'ate Meiiirnlie". The invasion of other club stickers, shirts and merchandise upon the Northern Beaches. I have the goodness of heart not to wear Manly gear around my own area except on game days. These filth find it appropriate to wear enemy apparel willy nilly where it is not welcome.

Surely that suffices?

I just couldn't think of anything bad they did to us.
They beat us in a play-off to make the finals in 1985 - that was bad. I was only 11 at the time and cried like a 10 year old.

This is just it Daddycool08.
Don't think of the club, think of the fans. I'm sure there's more than enough dropkick bogan Riff fans you can think of that gave you **** for being at their ground if you've ever been there. If you haven't, take it from people that have. There's enough beater wearing, mullet sporting, vb drinking Manly hate out there to more than compensate for any feelings of neutrality toward them.

The whinging worms our eternal enemy, closely followed by the dirty dogler hasler dogs, then the news filth, ie drizzle and donkeys, followed by those clubs who wrecked the game and took the News super league coin and finally the rest, run our of hate lol.

It's always been the Dogs for mine, followed by the Bunnies, so you can imagine how I felt on GF day last season.

I do have to say, the Eels under Arthur have crept to third place.

Storm, Dogs and Souths over the last couple of years. Can't stand the wank fest associated with them. Some of their fans are terrible as well. Eels making a good run at it too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6