Update-TKTS, Packages and MWTS stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A quick update as I am geting lots of calls and PM's.

Tickets

We had a few tickets left that were Cat 1, I need to check with the staff first thing Monday as to availability...I will allocate on a first come first served basis...this was a VERY small number, 6-8.

HOWEVER....I recieved calls last week from another agent who may have as many as 20 spare seats, I'll contact him first thing Monday and will post on here if available.

I will only be onselling tickets to assist people top get rid of them I have no intention of buying a block and then reselling them, Ticketek I'm not!!

In the meantime e-mail me and I'll add you to my data base, and that way everyone will know what's going on.

[email protected]

I'm not a scalper so the tickets will be sold for face value, a few dollars extra to cover phone calls etc and postage.

The MWTS Package

This was closed for sale last Thursday BUT if I get access to more Cat 4 tickets I'll reopen this up, again best way to hear about this is to be on my mailing list.

Pre game function

Those on my package will be a part of our pre game get together at the Leagues Club from 11.00am....however I will be selling some tickets for this....cost will be about $30 and will include food and some drinks.....I would especially like those that were a part of the MWTS to come along but that doesn't mean we'll exclude anyone.

Accommodation

I don't hold any rooms, happy to assist out of towners on Monday find accommodation but suggest you look now!! My understanding is the Brookvale Travelodge has been booked out for a while but maybe worth a try.

PLease if NOT on my e-mail data base shoot me an e-mail and ask to be added, those that are on were all sorted LAST week!!

Will be checking all message areas on Monday, and will advise everyone when I know what we can do or can't do.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Will be checking all message areas on Monday, and will advise everyone when I know what we can do or can't do.

Hook a brother up big Mark!

If everyone that said they were going to buy me a beer this year bought me one I'd be VERY pissed!!

No drama's everyone....being where I am you'd expect there to be some Queensland tickets come in somewhere.

Will update as soon as I can on Monday

Mark you have done an awesome job mate. Just the fact that the people who have taken up your package can sit here today safe in the knowledge we have tickets is an awesome thing.

I'll know in the morning mate, will advise asap

Cambo said:
Mark you have done an awesome job mate. Just the fact that the people who have taken up your package can sit here today safe in the knowledge we have tickets is an awesome thing.

All 114 of them mate, but thanks.

And those that pre registered were the smart ones, as you say they can sit back today knowing all is done and dusted!!

I do urge everyone to e-mail me with your needs, I am likely to get offers of tickets from other sources so I'll help if I can.

[email protected]

Get on board and I'll also add your to my e-mail data base for everything the MWTS do

Mark if we have booked tickets for this package when will we recieve them?
Via email or pick up on Sunday at the leagues club?

gunny boy said:

Sunday at League club pre game function mate.....there will be about 150 of us in the Lyon's Den and you'll have no trouble finding me!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
gunny boy said:

Sunday at League club pre game function mate.....there will be about 150 of us in the Lyon's Den and you'll have no trouble finding me!!

Good stuff. Cya's then..

Cambo said:

I know the feeling. Thanks for this Mark - you're a champ. Looking forward to meeting you all next week.

Gorgeous George said:
Cambo said:

I know the feeling. Thanks for this Mark - you're a champ. Looking forward to meeting you all next week.

Pleasure, it's my job but an enjoyable part of it I must say!!

Looks like I am getting some more tickets in Cat 4 in the MWTS area so we may well reopen bookings for our packages tomorrow.....may have up to 20 seats

Mark will be good for tix but keen to come for a beer - are there any drama's with popping in to say hi?

We are a little limited in numbers for our pre game function, I may have a few spaces left and if so we'll be sending out invites to come along...will be about $30, some drinks and a heap of food...make sure you are on me e-mail data base for details or become a friend on the MWTS Facebook page for more details

URGENT

I have some tickets Cat 1 bay 621...there's 8 in total (currently owned by a Dragon Supporter)....$210 each....another person on here wants 3, so looking for 5 buyers.

Tickets would be availoable from me on Grand Final morning at the Leagues Club from about 11.00am (at the MWTS pre match function)

Let me know by PM if interested, or e-mail tomorrow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8