Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
That will do me. Take your gutless bitch slapped face and head south Trent. Useless

Well genius, what would you have done different? U are full of cr%p. The best team did not win tonight - we got robbed by a NRL agenda. The referring was terrible and boarder line offensive. Tonight's performance by the refs is a blight on the game. It was BS. They did not want us to win.

47MVEagle

Bencher
To be fair, Barrett didn't miss those tackles, Barrett didn't drop those balls, Barrett didn't fail to play the ball correctly, Barrett didn't not take the kicks at goal (well, maybe he had a hand in that)...

However, Barrett DID go into the game without a reserve half which resulted in Koroisau playing 5/8 (did he touch the ball in that position???) and LEWIS BROWN PLAYING DUMMY HALF!!!!

I'll repeat that slowly.... L-E-W-I-S B-R-O-W-W-W-W-N played D-U-M-B-Y H-A-L-F!!!!

Love your screen name & avatar :rofl:

Nike

Reserve Grader
That's the first game I've attended in a long ****ing time and this is the most uninspired, unfit and unmotivated team I've seen. The line speed and aggression in defence was non existent after the half way mark and the team looked conpletely gassed. Barrett has completely ****ed the team cohesion to the point where any squad of unified, committed players will easily outlast them, based on his over reliance of conservative tendancies and total lack of creativity and maturity in key spots. I was prepared to give him a solid run but he is not a rookie anymore and turn outs like this are not acceptable, there has been zero accountability as he persists with the same formula. Manly were booed off again and as unfair as that is, the players are not entirely to blame.

Last edited:

Turbo4Life

Reserve Grader
Barrett said in the press conference that Mickey Mouse will be considered for selection. Is the consideration for selection, to coach the team because you would think that mickey mouse would do a better job at coaching than TB

Having watched the replay of the game on the weekend I still feel we have the makings of a good side. It comes down to attitude, discipline and desire. We have the talent pool. But I do feel that TBaz needs to take more responsibility for the errors and lack of discipline. He needs to drop players that are not performing. Uate needs to be replaced for starters and others put on notice.

17 players played at some point.

How many would you say executed, per their contracts?
Lane, Paseka, Croker, possibly AFB, and Kelly.

Our best players today were all bottom dollar maybes'. The problem s the 8 million in cap that is putting out like 2 million of cap.

NYEagle

Bencher
That's the first game I've attended in a long ****ing time and this is the most uninspired, unfit and unmotivated team I've seen. The line speed and aggression in defence was non existent after the half way mark and the team looked conpletely gassed. Barrett has completely ****ed the team to the point where any squad of unified, committed players will easily outlast them, based on his over reliance of conservative tendancies and total lack of creativity and maturity in key spots. I was prepared to give him a solid run but he is not a rookie anymore and turn outs like this are not acceptable, there has been zero accountability as he persists with the same formula. Manly were booed off again and as unfair as that is, the players are not entirely to blame.
Imagine if the Manly club just said F$&K it. Barrett OUT, and Toovey straight in.
No excuses, no negotiation, no last chances, no more talk, no more grudges, no more questions.
Imagine how much this would lift the team and us as supporters.
Why the **** can’t the Manly club just do it. Just ****ing do it.
NYEagle

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Seriously, did you guys watch the game? You blame Trent - for what? we loose 2 players in first 30 mins for the game? Oh, we play with 15 players for 50 mins. The refs were cruel? seriously does anyone think that DCE played for the ball to knock on? I counted 5 forward passes that Knights did, at least one try that should not have been awarded.

Is this anything to do with the coach? No!

The only issue here was the refs, it was a croc of sh*t they dished up. We had 4 players run more metres than the best opposition player, we did more tackles than the opposition. Seriously it was a way better effort than last 3 weeks.

The best team did not win and it ain't the coaches fault. If you differ then turn up at Narrabeen and take your chances.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The sad thing is that even with Croker gone, next week I can still see Barrett going with Brown at hooker, Api at 5/8 and someone like Jono Wright on the bench.

If that happens we deserve the wooden spoon and Barrett deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered.

If he doesn't pick Hastings at 5/8 then it shows (to me at least) that he does not have the teams best interests at heart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16