v Titans rd10 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody shocking effort, very lucky to win. Des better give them a blast, WTF was Ballin doing kicking the ball on the 3rd!!!!

16-12 Good tough win.... The Titans came very hard in that 2nd half but they got there in the end. Bring on the bye....

It looked like last week in the wet may have taken its toll.

Thank **** for a 12 day break, they all look like they need it.

And ffs can someone please give Foran some protection. We all know he is a tuff little bastard but there is no future in getting smashed everytime you touch the ball. Mind you T-Rex watching Tagatease wouldn't be a bad idea.

They really did look tired and the bye can't come soon enough. The Titans were playing their 10th game to but as they got a sniff in that 2nd half, they stepped it up and threw the ball around. If Manly had played with that sort of enthusiasm, thay'd have won comfortably.

Anyway, they won and that's what matters.

Mark from Brisbane said:
There will be a VERY small group of MWTS there, about 20, in Bay 14, behind the posts we'll do our best to cheer....please wish us well and IF you are in SEQ and can make it along please come over, join us and add to our crowd....the more the merrier!!
As I saw the Manly brigade tonight, I thought of your post Mark. You must have inspired quite a few as it looked like there were a whole lot more than 20. Well done & good onya!

PS A gutsy win and into 3rd woohoo!

Messy but we got away with it.. yep Des won`t be happy.. the game kind of reminded me a lot like the last 2 we lost(souths-cowboys) where we just went complacent for 10-15 minutes.. but this time we got away with it....

the bonus of this game is we still under the radar with that performance.. :rolleyes: even though we won.. ;)..

Watching the replay again on Fox i reckon Cartwright has told his big men to take Keiran out at every oppurtunity.They smashed him all night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6