Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1 - Concur
2 - as you say is steam so not boiled.
3 - buried in hot coals is not boiled again its baked or cooked or something of that sort.

Boiled needs boiling water.

soft boiled, hard boiled, etc are degrees of boiling, not methods.

P.S. please dont take this seriously and arc up into one of your diatribes. was only meant to lighten the mood :)

Sorry I should have said "Cooked an egg"

When it comes to
2 - It is infact boiling it. The product is called an egg boiler.

The principle is the same as well.

But I get what you are saying

I know what you meant to say Dan.

I was just pointing out that sometimes people might mean something slightly different to that which they say, or in this case type. and its those small differences which people seize upon and run with. while their central points are often very similar.

Argument for arguments sake is basically what I'm getting at, and yes I'm as guilty of it as anyone.

I know i wasnt having a go, merely correcting myself

i think the problem in this thread is not so much what i have typed or mistyped, more the comprehension of one of the other combatents, considering the fonz and others understood perfectly, the point I was making

I was talking more of others points than yours being misconstrued.

I wouldnt be too proud of gaining the fonzs' approval, hes got it in for Byso so bad that if anyone disagrees with him they are 100% correct.

I wouldnt be too proud of gaining the fonzs' approval, hes got it in for Byso so bad that if anyone disagrees with him they are 100% correct.

The fonz was moe annoyed with Fluffy than anyone else I believe

I am always right Fro....isnt that the point of the debate :)

J/k

Well mata was making sence for once so i had to get someone worked up ;)

Actually have been very busy at work and the part time job as well since end of season. Having a quieter week this week, as shutdown is now all planned. Back into it big time next week as the jobs start rolling.

Ill keep an eye on things but be pretty quiet till next year after this week.

Well mata was making sence for once so i had to get someone worked up ;)

Actually have been very busy at work and the part time job as well since end of season. Having a quieter week this week, as shutdown is now all planned. Back into it big time next week as the jobs start rolling.

Ill keep an eye on things but be pretty quiet till next year after this week.

that is a crying shame mate......

J/K

Should it not be "Non Illegitimi Carborundum"

(Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down in other words)

I wont let them grind me down, but it pisses me off no end when an entertaining debate degrades into a ****fight

then dont be ignorant and moronic, take time to read and understand + comprehend posts before blurting crap, then you wont get called nasty names like Moron!

Either way Dan, also sometimes phrased as

'Nil Illegitimo Carborundum'

and yes the meaing is correct

ahhhh basic latin.....i did learn some of it!

[quote author=Daniel]
no that is completely incorrect. My initial argument and my argument still is that there is too much conflicting data on it. There is nothing yet conclusive and no current study under way trying to get a conclusive answer.

The fact that there is some data out there, that is contradicted elsewhere and that it conflicts with other data, makes me want to wait for conclusive evidence before I throw my eggs int hat basket.

That is the fundemental difference between you and I. You have a pre-supposition to believe in things, its the same with your religious beliefs, you have a pre-supposition and disposition to believe, which is what i said from day one of that debate, and I dont. that means I need more proof than you and cant take the \"leap of faith\" so to speak, I prefer a bridge under my feet

So in the 1950s, when the cigarette companies were muddying the waters on the lung cancer issue, you would have witheld judgement because there was "conflicting data".

You would also have been wrong.

In your case you'd have also kept smoking until definitive proof proferred and by then it may have been too late.

[/quote] Did you miss this one Dan?

:stupid:

That is such a load of bull****. Wake up to yourself. I have no problem with Byso. Here i was thinking you might be a good bloke Fro.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8