Van Nguyen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i've been told many a time i have a head like a beaten favourite so that being said makybe diva is actually better looking than me!!

*sighs*

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]
No I said they are not linked to it.
Did you now? Do you know that for a fact? It seems now as though the onus of proof is on you seeing as it is you making the definitive statement.

Proof please.

[/quote]

jeez I couldn't see that a mile off.

He who makes the initial statement and argues in the affirmitive has the onus of proof!

same as i court, you are prosecuting by making the original statement in the affirmitive. You must prove it. Innocent until proven guilty and all!

Jeez mata, come on I can deflect that one even after 4 beers! getting rusty champ?
[/quote]
Incorrect. I spoke of personal experience and a diagnosis from a prominent expert in the field. You, the google amateur, say this is incorrect but have yet to provide substantive evidence.

Proof please.

incorrect Matabele. I didt look anything up on Google either!

You stated that there was a link first of all! If you have stated there is a link you have to prove it. Like I said innocent until proven guilty!

Also there are hardly going to be studies into there not being a link. The CSIRO etc arent going to waste that much money!

Now are you going to make this debate worth my while or are you going to keep playing piddly litle games. You cant always be right matas, and I am ot afraid to go head to head with you in a debate......It must be hard for you thinking you are the smartest person on the site!

Sometimes Dan and I suffer from such similar maladies it is scary!

We know each other too well when it comes to a debate :)

**** cliffy it isnt PC bull****, do you have no compassion toward other humans?

Do you know what happens to you when you are hung?

- Your eyes pop out of your head
- Your intestines come out of you anus
- Your body (as with all death though) releases all your urine, semen and stools
- Your nexk is broken
- you take 6 minutes to become brain dead
- your body dies 15 miutes later.
- Your tongue hyper extends and hangs from your mouth, and when I say hangs fromyour mouth, it hangs right out of your mouth down close to your chest!

Its a 20 minute death.
It is inhumane, heartless and simply wrong. How can such a draconian method of death still be employed. The death penalty should abolished,it fixes nothing!

Its not PC bull****!

I have a good mind to delete your original post and thought you a better person than that.

You think any more lives would be saved by having him dead than having him in prison for life or 25 years?

That is seriously the most ill informed, media fuelled redneck post I have seen Cliffy. You should honestly think about things more.

And saying he knew the rules, what kind of argument is that. Have you ever snuck a bottle of bourbon into the footy? FFS man have a long hard look at yourself!
Well someones tune has changed 8|

BRING BACK THE FINALS SYSTEM THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime i come home looking to add to the little beauty it's locked :(

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7