Vave to Eels?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
this is a tricky one. He bends the line and is a great footballer ! But his defence is under a question mark due to his weight/fitness !

He would be handy against the bigger packs, to start our sets off well getting off our line !

Then we have Myles, Starling, Brenton Lawrence, Willis Meehan, AFB, Darcy, Kapow

Vave bends the line more than any of the above ! But lacks in fitness !

I hope AFB and Willis can get our sets rolling

All of a sudden we have a MEAN pack coming together !

Be interesting, if indeed he even gets another game, as to how he approaches the rest of the year with us.

Nothing to play for , both for himself and also not much for us ( other than pride ).

I'll never forget when Ronnie Gibbs signed mid season for the Gold Coast in 1987, most wanted him dropped straight away, but history shows he went in to have his best year ever fading into a nothing player once he headed north.

Vave lacks fitness and mobility in defence and always will Bellamy let him go years ago because of this

Lots of chicken schnitzel shops in parra so i believe

Vave lacks fitness and mobility in defence and always will Bellamy let him go years ago because of this

Lots of chicken schnitzel shops in parra so i believe

He is a modern day George Rose. Great personality player and good in short bursts but poor fitness and mobility outweigh the positives.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8