Walker and gray

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shows what an idiot Daley was for picking Bird in Origin this year. Off to start his pension at Catelan already, clearly not a very good NRL player anymore. Good one Laurie.

Heard on ABC news this morning Walker and Grey are being investigated for a Thailand incident.Dont know the story,but with these two f*ckwits together in a place like Thailand anything is possible,gonna be very interesting:tmi:

What did they do wrong? Has anybody revealed what they have done wrong apart from being in the vicinity of an alleged incident?

Were they involved in any way?

We have probably all seen crimes of some sort take place and have been innocent of any wrongdoing so lets give these boys the same courtesy until such time they are found to have done something worthy of public hanging.

Heard on ABC news this morning Walker and Grey are being investigated for a Thailand incident.Dont know the story,but with these two f*ckwits together in a place like Thailand anything is possible,gonna be very interesting:tmi:

They both share the same brain. I am sick to death of players getting into trouble. They should get one warning and if they muck up after that, their contracts are ripped up and they never play NRL again. They are adults in a very privileged position, getting great $$$$ and role models to the club, fans and sponsors. If they can't behave ... Get rid of them and they can line up at Centrelink

What did they do wrong? Has anybody revealed what they have done wrong apart from being in the vicinity of an alleged incident?

Were they involved in any way?

We have probably all seen crimes of some sort take place and have been innocent of any wrongdoing so lets give these boys the same courtesy until such time they are found to have done something worthy of public hanging.

I would say that, but the fact it's these two arseclowns again, coupled with them apparently having been dobbed into the NRL by the father of the guy arrested..

I'd say there are three sides to the story - theirs, his and the truth - but my guess is it'll either be that old mate who got arrested was in some sort of altercation with Walker and Gray (and the sook is "why did my boy get arrested and not them?"), or that he is some mate or acquaintance of theirs who has taken the fall for something they were all involved in, and that's what Dad is complaining to the NRL about.

Either way, I don't think this pair have two brain cells to rub together, and the ability to sit quietly in the corner while trouble is afoot elsewhere in the bar is utterly beyond them.

Walker should be handed a consorting notice for hanging around with d1ckheads. I know they are adults, but there are some people who just should be kept away from each other. Know matter what has occurred in Thailand they just should be kept apart.

They both share the same brain. I am sick to death of players getting into trouble. They should get one warning and if they muck up after that, their contracts are ripped up and they never play NRL again. They are adults in a very privileged position, getting great $$$$ and role models to the club, fans and sponsors. If they can't behave ... Get rid of them and they can line up at Centrelink
Perhaps you should wait & see what transpires before crucifying Walker! Do you know if he has actually done anything? Have you first hand knowledge of what went down? The vendetta in this forum against Walker & other players in our teams is starting to piss me off!! Like none of us have made stupid choices or punched a door or taken sedatives etc.

Perhaps you should wait & see what transpires before crucifying Walker! Do you know if he has actually done anything? Have you first hand knowledge of what went down? The vendetta in this forum against Walker & other players in our teams is starting to piss me off!! Like none of us have made stupid choices or punched a door or taken sedatives etc.
Mad max thank you for your post. I couldn't of said it better myself....

Walker should be handed a consorting notice for hanging around with d1ckheads. I know they are adults, but there are some people who just should be kept away from each other. Know matter what has occurred in Thailand they just should be kept apart.

Unfortunately, wherever Walker goes, there always seems to be at least one d1ckhead in the room, even when he's alone.

I am not being a smarty, this is an honest question.

Apart from the time he and dopey misread the prescription bottle, and losing a fight with a door, what else has he done?

Given some of the comments I must have missed a few.

Apart from the time he and dopey misread the prescription bottle, and losing a fight with a door, what else has he done?

Lost his premiership ring, chucking chicken bones into the harbour apparently.

It also makes you wonder - why did Souffs choose to get rid of him and keep Gray, when their misbehaviour was essentially the same...?

Personally, it's his onfield demeanour that marked him out as a moron. The night he carried on like a pork chop, sledging and carrying on at a guy who is 10 times the player and 1000 times the man he'll ever be (Jamie Lyon) really pegged him as an A-grade dickhead in my book.

wasn't he in the room when that girl was punched in brisvegus,when darius did a runner in his jocks

It also makes you wonder - why did Souffs choose to get rid of him and keep Gray, when their misbehaviour was essentially the same...?

Personally, it's his onfield demeanour that marked him out as a moron. The night he carried on like a pork chop, sledging and carrying on at a guy who is 10 times the player and 1000 times the man he'll ever be (Jamie Lyon) really pegged him as an A-grade dickhead in my book.
If you are referring to the same game I remember, it was Luke Keary sledging Killer not Dylan.

He was let go because he had already signed with Manly for 2017. And Keary was the one fighting killer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4