Walker and gray

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are referring to the same game I remember, it was Luke Keary sledging Killer not Dylan.

Both have done it. I don't remember exactly which game (memory's not that good!) - but it was very early in Walker's career. Way too early to be getting up in Killer's face the way he did.

Both have done it. I don't remember exactly which game (memory's not that good!) - but it was very early in Walker's career. Way too early to be getting up in Killer's face the way he did.
Sorry to disagree but my memory is good. I am sure Turbo's would be excellent and he, like myself recall it being Keary only doing the sledging.

Sorry to disagree but my memory is good. I am sure Turbo's would be excellent and he, like myself recall it being Keary only doing the sledging.

Not bothered who disagrees, I know what I saw, and by saying my memory isn't that good, I meant I'm not going to be able to name exact time, date, place - nor is anybody else, unless you're the guy from Rain Man!

Keary and Walker are very similar in their arrogant on-field demeanour. Don't like either of them, but funnily enough it appears Keary is less of a dick off field.

Not bothered who disagrees, I know what I saw, and by saying my memory isn't that good, I meant I'm not going to be able to name exact time, date, place - nor is anybody else, unless you're the guy from Rain Man!

Keary and Walker are very similar in their arrogant on-field demeanour. Don't like either of them, but funnily enough it appears Keary is less of a dick off field.
I remember Brent Kite arcing up against Keary while still in maroon and white... A very rare occurrence. So he was a disrespectful little punk from the very start...

I think Keary pulled someone's hair in a match against us.
Walker got right in Lyon's face in a semifinal or late season game, I think it was the year before Souths won the comp, he was a young upstart but only 18. I was impressed with his confidence but outraged at the lack of respect to Killer!!

Must have just been click bait, 2 days later and not a mention anywhere!

Seriously I hate these sports journo's with a passion.

Oh sure the kid may have been in a bar when something happened but just because he's an NRL Footballer it doesn't mean he's guilty from the get go!

You'd care if you remember that its probably Lewis Brown who would be first in line to replace him in the centres next year.....
I would assume our management would only sack him if they had an adequate replacement.
But nothing would surprise me

So when any of our players sledge other players it's OK but when someone sledges our players they're disrespectful & therefore not worthy of wearing the Maroon & White? I'm glad we have Dylan Walker as one of 'ours' & hopefully he will be for a long time! The way we seem to bag our own players is far worse than what Dylan has done to anyone! So he took pain killers & had a drink...........wow. Then he punched a door............wow. The papers accuse him of brawling in Thailand with absolutely no proof......wow let's hang him. Funny how when Brett was accused of sexual assault everyone was up in arms saying he's innocent, Brett wouldn't do that!!! How about we give another one of our own the same support!

I would say that, but the fact it's these two arseclowns again, coupled with them apparently having been dobbed into the NRL by the father of the guy arrested..

I'd say there are three sides to the story - theirs, his and the truth - but my guess is it'll either be that old mate who got arrested was in some sort of altercation with Walker and Gray (and the sook is "why did my boy get arrested and not them?"), or that he is some mate or acquaintance of theirs who has taken the fall for something they were all involved in, and that's what Dad is complaining to the NRL about.

Either way, I don't think this pair have two brain cells to rub together, and the ability to sit quietly in the corner while trouble is afoot elsewhere in the bar is utterly beyond them.
Far out we have creepy clowns here in Australia but Thailand have got creepy assclowns. Never going there.

So when any of our players sledge other players it's OK but when someone sledges our players they're disrespectful & therefore not worthy of wearing the Maroon & White? I'm glad we have Dylan Walker as one of 'ours' & hopefully he will be for a long time! The way we seem to bag our own players is far worse than what Dylan has done to anyone! So he took pain killers & had a drink...........wow. Then he punched a door............wow. The papers accuse him of brawling in Thailand with absolutely no proof......wow let's hang him. Funny how when Brett was accused of sexual assault everyone was up in arms saying he's innocent, Brett wouldn't do that!!! How about we give another one of our own the same support!

Actually, no - it's not ok when 'one of our own' does the same. A better comparison would be Watmough, I don't remember hearing a heap of "it's not his go" comments when he got done for public urination, insulting a sponsor's daughter, engaging in fisticuffs with said sponsor - more along the lines of "FFS, what has this idiot done this time?!". Walker is fast becoming one of those.

As I said on another thread, I don't buy into the idea that just because you've slapped a Manly jersey or logo on it, you've managed to polish the turd (or roll it in glitter). I'd prefer to see a 'no dickheads policy', stop tainting the Manly jersey by filling it with other clubs' problem children and dead****s.

Actually, no - it's not ok when 'one of our own' does the same. A better comparison would be Watmough, I don't remember hearing a heap of "it's not his go" comments when he got done for public urination, insulting a sponsor's daughter, engaging in fisticuffs with said sponsor - more along the lines of "FFS, what has this idiot done this time?!". Walker is fast becoming one of those.

As I said on another thread, I don't buy into the idea that just because you've slapped a Manly jersey or logo on it, you've managed to polish the turd (or roll it in glitter). I'd prefer to see a 'no dickheads policy', stop tainting the Manly jersey by filling it with other clubs' problem children and dead****s.
lolol............you make out like he's bashed someone or taken illegal drugs!! He's done nothing more than any 21 yr old would do everyday of the week! In fact what most of us have done in our lives. Like I've posted many times before, let's all just dislike anyone that comes to play for Manly!

lolol............you make out like he's bashed someone or taken illegal drugs!! He's done nothing more than any 21 yr old would do everyday of the week! In fact what most of us have done in our lives. Like I've posted many times before, let's all just dislike anyone that comes to play for Manly!

If that's what all 21 year olds are doing every day of the week, then that's a big part of the problem, right there. And you would be well wrong that 'most' of us have done the same - I like a drink with my friends as much as anyone, but I've never felt the need to get off my face on mine or anyone else's medication while I sit around on the couch watching DVDs on a random, idle weeknight. That's an indicator of deeper issues, for one. As is chucking a tantrum and breaking your own hand because you're too drunk to unlock your front door.

Yes, I've noticed you post the hysterical blanket statements numerous times about 'hating everyone who comes to manly'. You're missing the point completely (and I suspect, deliberately). Nobody is making these comments about Taupau, Koroisau, even Myles and Brown are bagged only for their perceived shortcomings onfield (Myles has apparently done a lot of growing up since his hotel hallway incident). I think the Blake Green signing is a good one, I'd be happy to see DWZ or
Whare announced, I'm not even totally opposed to giving a guy like Fonua-Blake a second chance when he's clearly shown remorse and done some growing up.

BUT - Dylan Walker is showing no signs of growing up or even realising that he is the cause of his issues. As long as he remains the arrogant upstart who believes his own hype, he's going to keep getting in the ****, and he's a problem Manly didn't need to take on.

If that's what all 21 year olds are doing every day of the week, then that's a big part of the problem, right there. And you would be well wrong that 'most' of us have done the same - I like a drink with my friends as much as anyone, but I've never felt the need to get off my face on mine or anyone else's medication while I sit around on the couch watching DVDs on a random, idle weeknight. That's an indicator of deeper issues, for one. As is chucking a tantrum and breaking your own hand because you're too drunk to unlock your front door.

Yes, I've noticed you post the hysterical blanket statements numerous times about 'hating everyone who comes to manly'. You're missing the point completely (and I suspect, deliberately). Nobody is making these comments about Taupau, Koroisau, even Myles and Brown are bagged only for their perceived shortcomings onfield (Myles has apparently done a lot of growing up since his hotel hallway incident). I think the Blake Green signing is a good one, I'd be happy to see DWZ or
Whare announced, I'm not even totally opposed to giving a guy like Fonua-Blake a second chance when he's clearly shown remorse and done some growing up.

BUT - Dylan Walker is showing no signs of growing up or even realising that he is the cause of his issues. As long as he remains the arrogant upstart who believes his own hype, he's going to keep getting in the ****, and he's a problem Manly didn't need to take on.
You are entitled to your opinion & I respect that....as I am mine so let's just agree to disagree. I understand where you're coming from, however I don't think Walker is as bad as you make him out to be. None of us are privy to what happened the night he broke his hand or when the medication issue arose. There was never any proof that he was drunk other than the rantings of loser journos....anyway let's hope he settles down.
PS......here is a list of players etc. who have had negative comments made about them, branded useless or not good enough to wear the Maroon & White of Manly in this forum….some more than others:-
Bob Fulton, Trent Barrett, John Cartwright
Dylan Walker, Nate Myles, Lewis Brown, Josh Starling, Jorge Taufua, Jonathan Wright, Matthew Wright, Brayden Wiliame, Shaun Lane, Frank Winterstein, Api Koroisau, Matt Parcell, Akuila Uate, Blake Green, Darcy Lussick, Martin Taupau,
There have also been negative comments made about possible recruits Curtis Sironen, Daniel Toupou etc. Have I missed anyone? It’s hard to please some supporters I guess?? Also I don't post 'hysterical blanket statements & I'm not deliberately missing the point....I post what about what I see happening in here!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8