Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good point. I was exaggerating his lack of game time.

He missed 8 games of the regular season due to injury.

Played 14 games in the untitle role.
4 games 20-30mins on the field.
5 games 40-50mins.
5 games 50-60mins.

In the 4 games he played 80mins - we lost all of them.
He would be handy to have but I don't think they will break the bank for him, with Bullmore, Lawton,Cust and hopefully Fainu comes back we have enough cover for the 14 , the centre position we are a bit light on in troops.He is very experienced and is still 27

Connor Watson to Easts for $300,000. Better in just about every facet of the interchange role than Walker. $600,00 for Walker and all of the off field issues. NOT WORTH IT
think that that was in his i st contract with Manly , then back to 463 k according to what i noticed and now [ i could only surmise ] maybe in the 350 k range to stay and probably on the money so to speak . Doubt that the Panthers or anyone else would offer much more , so would seem to be not giving himself a good account of himself in respect to continuing with Manly if the indications are correct .

Maybe we - and perhaps Dylan too - should look at who would want him. He comes with a troubled record off field, multiple injuries over several seasons, can be mouthy on the field sometimes to the detriment of the team, and can't crack it in the starting 13 against players like Scorpio and Lionel. Super League maybe?

IF he is indeed staying why hasn't he signed? I wonder if a condition of the contract is that if he misses matches because he is not double vacced he is not paid.

I’m not against him as a utility. I’ve said that repeatedly.

But he’s a flog of a human. He’s shown consistency there. Even though the club has stood by him - time and time again.

Performance on the field as 14 doesn’t excuse the consistent bad headlines he’s brought to the club over his time with us.
My opinion.
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

But he’s a flog of a human. He’s shown consistency there. Even though the club has stood by him - time and time again.

Performance on the field as 14 doesn’t excuse the consistent bad headlines
2 off-field dramas during his 6 years at Manly, both in off-seasons. The DV hair-pulling charges for which he was found not guilty. And the pepperoni and nutella pizza affair. He pleaded guilty to one minor assault for which he wasn't even convicted because it wasn't very serious.

So possibly exaggerating to say consistent bad headlines, but I agree they make him worth a lesser contract. (and Yes, Souths released him after he was hospitalised for an OD on prescription drugs - oh yeah, and due to salary cap issues after winning the comp. He was just 20 at the time and it was accepted that no illegal drugs were involved.)

On the plus side he is explosive in attack, the coach considers him 'a footballer' and very experienced, and he's said to be very popular in the squad.

The vaccine hesitancy is annoying, but hopefully it's all sorted one way or another soon. I'd prefer we keep him, even just for 1 year.

2 off-field dramas during his 6 years at Manly, both in off-seasons. The DV hair-pulling charges for which he was found not guilty. And the pepperoni and nutella pizza affair. He pleaded guilty to one minor assault for which he wasn't even convicted because it wasn't very serious.

So possibly exaggerating to say consistent bad headlines, but I agree they make him worth a lesser contract. (and Yes, Souths released him after he was hospitalised for an OD on prescription drugs - oh yeah, and due to salary cap issues after winning the comp. He was just 20 at the time and it was accepted that no illegal drugs were involved.)

On the plus side he is explosive in attack, the coach considers him 'a footballer' and very experienced, and he's said to be very popular in the squad.

The vaccine hesitancy is annoying, but hopefully it's all sorted one way or another soon. I'd prefer we keep him, even just for 1 year.
Door punch injury. Curtis Scott baiting injury.

i feel walker stagnated the attack when he come in off the bench, many times hes getting the ball as first receiver in key attacking positions, denying dce or foran the opportunity to create a ball player he is not. i hope he leaves, we have better options for a attacking bench player in schuster, take him away from being a defensive secondrower, let ellemore fill that role and give him 40 plus minutes as a attacking bench weapon

I can't believe people go on about the Curtis Scott incident. It's football; eight out of ten guys bait the opposition. The only injustice from that dust-up was the weak suspension handed down by the NRL to Melbourne Storm.

There are a lot of saints spreading their wings on Silvertails. I'd hate to have a beer with some of you folks - our conversation would leave me feeling guiltier than sin.

I can't believe people go on about the Curtis Scott incident. It's football; eight out of ten guys bait the opposition. The only injustice from that dust-up was the weak suspension handed down by the NRL to Melbourne Storm.

There are a lot of saints spreading their wings on Silvertails. I'd hate to have a beer with some of you folks - our conversation would leave me feeling guiltier than sin.
Silvertails infiltrated by bloody dragqueeens?🤔 The mind boggles @Kevinward777 😅
I disagree with you on the bit about feeling guilty after having a beer with some of our Silvertail Saints though. It's very unlikely I would waste my valuable beer time with any of them. I am also pretty confident they wouldn't feel comfortable having a beer in the places I choose to frequent anyway. Others on here I wouldn't have a beer with on general principle.
Here's cheers to the Manly sinners though. 🍻

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8