Walker - foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is a class act, but was playing with other class players. He has a good dummy and can take on the line but when was the last time we saw Foran put a player through a hole or a player score off a Foran kick? Solid 5/8 but will struggle at halfback. He is more of a lock then a half
This. Foran is a bigger Travis Burns. Not a lot of creativity but tries hard and runs a lot.

Losing Foran we lose a very strong defensive halve, brave ballplayer that plays at the line late, better then average kicking game. In Walker we gain incredible speed, will be tested in defence moving 1 in as he will have the back rowers running at him but I think will handle that. Kicking game is unknown as is his organising ability. From things Barret has said I think DCE and Parcel will be running the show and Dyl can concentrate on his own things.

Foran at his peak WAS a determined terrier like player basing his game on toughness, not skill.
Personally liked seeing him lift Manly when the rest seemed lifeless & can see Parra hoping he is that saving light in comparison, problem is, he is not.
They have lackluster front row with Mannah already spent & the ONLY shining lights the super backrower Moeroa & Jennings out wide.
Not enough to seriously challenge, however, can understand Habib feeling excited about an improvement.

Eels fans are hilarious.

After 30 horrible years you'd think they'd hold their horses a bit rather than come on to successful clubs fans website boasting about how good they are and how they are going to make the GF etc after one successful offseason.

They have recruited well but so have many other teams. I still don't get why they think we give a fcuk that they may have a good season for once. They have basically been irrelevant since 1986. So what if they do make the 8. Half the teams in the comp make it every year so they are hardly alone. Do it ten times in a row , win some comps and then start telling other supporters how good you are.

Everyone is invited to my new restaurant, Habib's Cuisine in Manly.
All beers will be on the house this September, when the Eels make the GF.

1. Gordon
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Gutherson
6. Norman
7. Foran c.
8. Jnr Paulo
9 Peats
10. Mannah
11. Mau
12. Beu Scott
13. Watmough

14. Moeroa
15. Wicks
16 Edwards
17 Gower/Hasson/Falou/Cornish/Alvaro/Matt Woods

Hello there @Habib eagle! This must be your first season watching league judging by your post. Listen mate I'm sorry to say but theres something i need to tell you about parramatta's chances....

All Kieran Foran is now is just another Kiwi playing for another club. Someone to beat.

He is what Daryl Halligan's Kiwi accent calls him. Foreign.

Foran better pull his finger out and play every game like it is a grand final as the Parra fans wont accept anything less from their 1.2 mil a year recruit .

This. Foran is a bigger Travis Burns. Not a lot of creativity but tries hard and runs a lot.
We might like this to be true as Foran has now jumped ship, but...seriously?
For starters, is Foran even bigger than Burns? I thought they were similar size!
Secondly, Foran was on a different level to Burns in skill, execution, game smarts, and discipline.

Walker will do very well in the 5/8 role for Manly.
Foran has the qualities and ability to turn the Eels into a proper NRL team, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't achieve this (but I hope I'm wrong).

People keep asking whether Walker has a good short kicking game - my question would be why does he need one?

Killer has the best in goal grubber around so why wouldn't you let him do it?

There's no reason why Walker and Lyon can't shift around depending on where we are on the field. You set your plan according to your players strengths. You don't have a rigid plan and force it on even if the guys can't actually do it. If Walker is a speed machine then have him off Chez when there is a lot of field ahead. When we get close bring Lyon in to drop those kicks through with Walker sprinting on to them.

Best of both worlds.

Walker is a future nsw origin and australian rep, Foran is past his best and will only go further down at parradoesntmatta, plus parra signed Foran for just show coz I doubt he will manage more than 5 games knowing foz and parras doctors.

Foran is a top flight test representative who runs the show for the NZ test team giving Shaun Johnson plays his natural attacking game.

Walker is an absolute unknown as a first grade 5/8, and a huge gamble for the Eagles. He's a very good centre, and will end up there.

Foran would be a 9/10.

Walker a 6/10.
Walker ain't an unknown at 5/8 has played 4 games there and went all right and played all his junior career at 5/8 he is a natural 5/8 just needs some guidance from a quality half like DCE

1. Gordon
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Gutherson
6. Norman
7. Foran c.
8. Jnr Paulo
9 Peats
10. Mannah
11. Mau
12. Beu Scott
13. Watmough

14. Moeroa
15. Wicks
16 Edwards
Damn! Guess there will be no invite then

1. Gordon
2. Radrandra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Gutherson
6. Norman
7. Foran c.
8. Jnr Paulo
9 Peats
10. Mannah
11. Mau
12. Beu Scott
13. Watmough

14. Moeroa
15. Wicks
16 Edwards
file.php

Id s
People keep asking whether Walker has a good short kicking game - my question would be why does he need one?

Killer has the best in goal grubber around so why wouldn't you let him do it?

There's no reason why Walker and Lyon can't shift around depending on where we are on the field. You set your plan according to your players strengths. You don't have a rigid plan and force it on even if the guys can't actually do it. If Walker is a speed machine then have him off Chez when there is a lot of field ahead. When we get close bring Lyon in to drop those kicks through with Walker sprinting on to them.

Best of both worlds.
Snake is also good at the odd short kick if it is required.

Foran is a top flight test representative who runs the show for the NZ test team giving Shaun Johnson plays his natural attacking game.

Walker is an absolute unknown as a first grade 5/8, and a huge gamble for the Eagles. He's a very good centre, and will end up there.

Foran would be a 9/10.

Walker a 6/10.
The troll button is massively overused. Loses its value when applied to genuine well thought out informative posts...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4