Walker keen to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mataiforever

Bencher
not a fan of woman bashers at manly. As someone said before offer him 375k for 2 years and thats it.
Id honestly just prefer him to leave, and put his coin towards signing up the t brothers for 5 years and giving the players who deserve it a pay rise.
Sign one centre like aitken to replace him, or go hard for someone like leilua if you want a centre on bigger coin, ricky apparently sees simmonson and co as longer term options so we could maybe pry him away, at a reasonable price tho. if we signed aitken or someone of similar caliber we would have 3 first grade centres going for 2 positions, being usli parker and the new signing
I think upgrading fainu, cust, suli, waddell etc. along with the two brothers should be a priority.
at this point i would be willing to let api go to make sure the brothers are safe as houses, fainu is clearly first grade 80min standard and i think we could bring up the likes of dockar clay for 14, or sign liddle from wests, and api is chewing up 500k+ for a player who is probably now overtaken as the best hooker in the club
Luke garner offers a good potential signing I feel, a manly junior and would come fairly cheap, would offer good comp for thommo's edge position with waddell, olakau'atu, gosiewski and schuster (in the future)

madmax

Bencher
not a fan of woman bashers at manly. As someone said before offer him 375k for 2 years and thats it.
Id honestly just prefer him to leave, and put his coin towards signing up the t brothers for 5 years and giving the players who deserve it a pay rise.
Sign one centre like aitken to replace him, or go hard for someone like leilua if you want a centre on bigger coin, ricky apparently sees simmonson and co as longer term options so we could maybe pry him away, at a reasonable price tho. if we signed aitken or someone of similar caliber we would have 3 first grade centres going for 2 positions, being usli parker and the new signing
I think upgrading fainu, cust, suli, waddell etc. along with the two brothers should be a priority.
at this point i would be willing to let api go to make sure the brothers are safe as houses, fainu is clearly first grade 80min standard and i think we could bring up the likes of dockar clay for 14, or sign liddle from wests, and api is chewing up 500k+ for a player who is probably now overtaken as the best hooker in the club
Luke garner offers a good potential signing I feel, a manly junior and would come fairly cheap, would offer good comp for thommo's edge position with waddell, olakau'atu, gosiewski and schuster (in the future)
Out of luck mate! Reports from Des that Dylan will re-sign for less money!! Great news as far as I’m concerned!!!!!

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Have you been watching Aitken lately? He is the anti-thesis to Matai.

madmax

Bencher
So let's get rid of Walker & Api...bring in Aitken, Leilua, Liddle (who'd become the best hooker in the club) & Garner lolol.

midsteyne

loyal forever
I'm ambivalent if he goes or if he stays - it's all about the $$$$. He's obviously going to cop a pay cut so if he stays on a much reduced rate then that's probably the preference. But it's hardly crucial to us. Could be a chance to free up some of the $$$ we are going to have to use on the upgraded Turbos OR to hang on to some of our juniors who will be hitting the ground running over the next few years. You never know when a young superstar jumps out of the ground and you have to beg, steal and borrow or risk losing him.

The modern day centre seems to be arguably the least important position of the 13. They don't get that many touches. Dylan is in a very tricky spot.
It's needs to be win, lose contract, just like the good old days.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12