Walker was not offside

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

tookey

First Grader
DJSLKCwU8AEfbem.jpg:large

BUZZ ROTHFIELD Retweeted
Scott Campbell‏ @33ScottCampbell 42m42 minutes ago
How much $$$ does the bunker cost and I can do this on my phone in 2min @BuzzRothfield @9_Moley @NRL @NRLBunker #corrupt #inept #farce

Walker knew he was offside...he barely chased and didn't do his usual bravado when he got the ball down. He looked offside at the ground. What I can't stomach however, is that it was given a try and the evidence is inconclusive so they should have awarded it...they certainly afforded Penrith that benefit of the doubt when Peachey scored.

Walker was farking offside. Uate farking knocked on. Get over it. Always dodgy calls and we were not good enough to rise above them

Walker knew he was offside...he barely chased and didn't do his usual bravado when he got the ball down. He looked offside at the ground. What I can't stomach however, is that it was given a try and the evidence is inconclusive so they should have awarded it...they certainly afforded Penrith that benefit of the doubt when Peachey scored.
I thought Peachey was the same when he "scored", no usual bravado as you say, especially being the match changing try. He sort of looked as though he expected it to be no try.

The Walker ruling is consistent with recent calls I have seen in relation to off side, he was marginally off. The Uate one really hurt us.

Walker was farking offside. Uate farking knocked on. Get over it. Always dodgy calls and we were not good enough to rise above them

Not good enough to overcome them? If it were 30-10 or something, ok. But there was a bees dick in it, and those dodgy calls presided over the result of the game. I don't think you're giving us enough credit tonight. I thought our defense was 1st class. I thought our attack was better than theirs.

We were plenty good enough mate. Unsure how you can refute the calls after people have provided you evidence to the contrary?

We were damned good tonight. I bet our boys would be ****ing devastated. I feel bad for them, and I feel even worse for our supporters. Deserved better imo.

Not good enough to overcome them? If it were 30-10 or something, ok. But there was a bees dick in it, and those dodgy calls presided over the result of the game. I don't think you're giving us enough credit tonight. I thought our defense was 1st class. I thought our attack was better than theirs.

We were plenty good enough mate. Unsure how you can refute the calls after people have provided you evidence to the contrary?

We were damned good tonight. I bet our boys would be ****ing devastated. I feel bad for them, and I feel even worse for our supporters. Deserved better imo.
Obviously, we were not good enough to rise above them because we didn't. It isn't a bee's dick if the bees take ownership and play to their potential. It's only a bee's dick because the boy's fell flat of their potential and thus why we are stinging over some dodgy calls.

Look, I don't have a problem calling out the refs for poor officiating. I agree there were some poor decisions this game. But to try and say it is the reason we lost is a dumb move by those in charge of developing these talented young men. They need to be trained and versed in overcoming adversity and focusing solely on their roles in the team. Too many boys were not up to the challenge tonight and will hopefully learn and do better.

I don't understand your point. Why do we need to play better than the opponents, overcome coruption and overcome poor refereeing to win. Why can we not just play better than the opposition on an equal playing field. May the best team win.
Well, tell me... how successful were you in overcoming this "corruption and poor refereeing tonight"? How helpful were the dolphins and rainbows and persecuted victim stories in helping us win tonight? Zilch, zipp, nada. Nothing. We lost. It stands in the record books as much as Fozzie's hand of god against the cowboys. Focus players on overcoming adversity and playing focused in the moment without the whinge or excuses and you have a start to success.

Well, tell me... how successful were you in overcoming this "corruption and poor refereeing tonight"? How helpful were the dolphins and rainbows and persecuted victim stories in helping us win tonight? Zilch, zipp, nada. Nothing. We lost. It stands in the record books as much as Fozzie's hand of god against the cowboys. Focus players on overcoming adversity and playing focused in the moment without the whinge or excuses and you have a start to success.

Your a goose

Obviously, we were not good enough to rise above them because we didn't. It isn't a bee's dick if the bees take ownership and play to their potential. It's only a bee's dick because the boy's fell flat of their potential and thus why we are stinging over some dodgy calls.

It's all good mate. I just think all things considered, we played pretty darned well tonight. I wouldn't say we limped out of the end of the season, we won 2 of our last 3, and the 3rd I thought was controversial.

Difference is, that try against the Cowboys didn't decide the game; it was also 50/50 whether it was Foran or Thurston who touched the ball; and there was also a try awarded to the Cowboys earlier in that game that was off a blatant strip on Jorge Taufua - not even close to a 'loose carry', absolutely reefed out of his grasp and passed along the backline for them to score. Take out the two tries off 'borderline' decisions (funny how nobody mentions the Taufua incident but we never hear the end of the bloody Foran one) and we still beat the Cows, and did it easily.

Last night, that Peachey farce (and check the smug, smirking little mongrel at the end of the game - he knew he knocked it on. Real funny saying check the snicko - wouldn't be saying that if one actually existed, I'll bet!) ended that contest, which had already been grossly skewed by the two disallowed tries against Manly.

Let's also not mention the 7-3 penalty count at halftime that had handed Penrith 60% of possession and a lead composed largely of penalty goals; or the Melbourne-esque wrestling and holding down that they were allowed to get away with, but Manly weren't.

Look into my eyes: the NRL is a fair competition without orchestrated interference by officials. The NRL is a fair competition without orchestrated interference by officials. The NRL is...yeah, nah, can't even hypnotise myself into believing that BS

And Peachey definitely knocked on.
Peach
I did the same and actually had him offside. But I think the real point is:
How did the bunker rule Dylan Walker offside?
Or Dylan Walker may have been offside but it was impossible to tell so why wasn't it a try given the on-field decision was Try? But I guess this is less concise.
I thought you had to have clear evidence to overturn a decision. Didn't see it, nor did the commentators on Nine. Even Rabbits Warren made a comment and he tends not to comment about such things any time. Very disappointed and feel as if we were never meant to win a close game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11