Waqa Blake Ripple Effect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Got to give it to Gus, he has built a great team. They are going to be a strong team next year. Shows what happens when you invest properly in juniors.

But yes, they have too many backs now, and salary cap pressures must be starting to weigh in.

As much as we all want DWZ, I think Whare is most likely to be the one we get (no complaints from me).

The reality is if we offer someone like Whare decent coin, the riff may let him go early. The Mansour injury doesnt help our cause as he will miss most of the season.

How much you reckon Cartwright is on? Think at LEAST Tamou money & then some.

They had to pay heaps above normal to get Wallace back from the Broncos as well.

Cartwright would be on big dollars, not sure on Wallace, be surprised if he was on huge coin but yes could be $500k per annum.

Jeez they must be close to being over the top!!

Of course he's built a good team. He's in year 7 of his 5 year plan.

Well, I've pushed ours out a year due to the Snake/Skivvy situation, ours is now a SIX year plan.

I'd be very surprised if the Panthers don't feature in one or two GF's in the next 3-4 years, so 7 year plan or not a fair effort.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Panthers are over the cap easy. Cartwright, Moylan, Tamou, Merrin and soon Cleary would all be on at least 750 each.

Well, I've pushed ours out a year due to the Snake/Skivvy situation, ours is now a SIX year plan.

Mark do you say next year is the 2nd year of a 6 year plan?

;-( dam that's 4 years away!

The hard part is there have been so many clean outs, I've lost track. Throw in some twists and turns with management and coaching.

I'm not for one minute suggesting your not correct, I just much prefer to say we have been rebuilding in some capacity since 2014. So next year makes it what, already our 4th year in the wilderness rebuilding towards something.

Yep, many of our key boys may be young in age, but Bozo picks or develops players, many of our key position kids are already more than regular experienced first graders, they are old in the representative and or previous grand final experience stakes.

The likes of DCE, Kapow, Walker, API, Jake and Tom if they do play origin from now on have all been around forever and should hit there staps a bit quicker than that.

I am being optimistic I know, but how about we slice a couple of years off that plan.

Fox Sports Market Watch

PANTHERS’ NEXT TARGET

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak — you’re next.

This week Waqa Blake extended his stay with the Panthers, a deal Market Watch revealed three weeks ago, and while the club has already re-signed the majority of their hottest young talents, they aren’t finished yet.

New Zealand international Watene-Zelezniak is next on their list with the speedy winger eyeing a two-year extension which will keep him at the club until the end of 2019.

A speed demon who can also play fullback, the 21-year-old made his Test debut in the Anzac Test earlier this year.

Fox Sports Market Watch

PANTHERS’ NEXT TARGET

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak — you’re next.

This week Waqa Blake extended his stay with the Panthers, a deal Market Watch revealed three weeks ago, and while the club has already re-signed the majority of their hottest young talents, they aren’t finished yet.

New Zealand international Watene-Zelezniak is next on their list with the speedy winger eyeing a two-year extension which will keep him at the club until the end of 2019.

A speed demon who can also play fullback, the 21-year-old made his Test debut in the Anzac Test earlier this year.

He will def stay there , our only chance ( if any) would be Whare.

Well forget Whare for 2017 (at the least):

Phil Gould ‏@Gus10Gould 13h13 hours ago

Phil Gould Retweeted JC Panther

2017? Definitely

Phil Gould added,

JC Panther @jlcpanther
@Gus10Gould Will Whare definitely be with panthers next year?
0 replies 2 retweets 3 likes
What else would he say, leak their whole off season plans? He may be coming, he may not be coming but either way gus will be saying that exact thing until an official decision has been made

What else would he say, leak their whole off season plans? He may be coming, he may not be coming but either way gus will be saying that exact thing until an official decision has been made
I recall gus saying last year Soward would play all games in 2016 and 17 if he was fit.

I can't read Waqa's name without thinking of.......

78ba42715741104d3971320972bbb13a.jpg

Which logically leads to this......

pacman.jpg

which of course leads to......

618bf5ed0a6359b37f1d6e1b07b51ede.jpg

I would only re-sign waqa if I knew I'd already lost another back. I put him behind dwz, hiku, mansour (yeah yeah injured), whare, moylan.

Love how everyone was hailing the @phantom a scoop with this pearl of knowledge:

Daniel Tupou and Akuila Uate our wingers next year and we have also signed Suaia Matagi. You heard it here first.

Thought's @phantom or happy to admit you are full of ****? It's your kind of posts that give people hope, leading them to be let down.

Love how everyone was hailing the @phantom a scoop with this pearl of knowledge:

Daniel Tupou and Akuila Uate our wingers next year and we have also signed Suaia Matagi. You heard it here first.

Thought's @phantom or happy to admit you are full of ****? It's your kind of posts that give people hope, leading them to be let down.

Unlike you Ryan who just goes straight to the miserable ****.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10