Warren Ryan on ABC radio and Ryan Tandy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eelcatcher said:
Also on another note I read on Rugby League Weekly that Ryan Tandy has been linked to us? This sounds a bit...far-fetched to me, but still I seriously doubt we'd want to have anything to do with this Merc.
He's been linked to the belrose eagles. i think he's banned from the nrl anyway

What's wrong with Tandy?
He's a bloody good prop & that is the area most of you are bitching about. Now we're linked to one, people still aren't happy.

DSM5 said:
Ryan Tandy would be a good purchase. He'd be cheap and a good bench player.
I wonder what the ODDS are if us signing for us. I think he would be a safe bet on our bench. But really I think this is a long shot :)

Some people think Warren Ryan is a good commentator. Its a fact that he has fallen asleep during games. He is the definition of a dinosaur, had to listen to them in the car this afternoon and whats even worse is when he tries to be funny.

As someone who likes just about every sport on the planet, in terms of the ability of media covering it, Rugby League gets the least amount of help. Most other sports have journalists who have the ability to add to a game, whether that be in game coverage, or print journalism, or opinion pieces. Whilst there are a few that might do an OK job, most are ordinary beyond belief and have just sucked a living out of covering the sport.

The time to get serious about him I guess would be at the conclusion of his court case. If he's found not guilty he'd be a handy pickup. I well remember looking at him at Brookie before his last game there and thinking just how big the guy is.

No-one in their right mind would contemplate signing Tandy. He's a cheat, crook and above all else a deadset ordinary player.

The only way he gets off the charges is the fact he's a plodder who makes mistakes like he made against the Cowboys regularly.

Grant Wooden > Ryan Tandy

I see what your saying Volley but I think you need to tone it back a little.

Nothing is worse than Grant Wooden.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
cheating scum were a million dollars over the salary cap in that year, and still got flogged 40 nil. Who cares what that geriatric thinks?

110% spot on!!

DSM5 said:
Ryan Tandy would be a good purchase. He'd be cheap and a good bench player.

Can't agree. He has a tendency to give away early penalties right in front of the posts guaranteeing 2 points or a try from a repeat set for the opposition.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8