Warriors' 100k membership goal for 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
THE WARRIORS ARE RAISING THE BAR .
"We believe our support base is far and wide around the world so we want to formalise it if we can if and if we get up to the levels we believe are out there we would be the most supported club in 2021," Warriors CEO Cameron George said.

"We see clubs in Australia with supporter bases in excess of 100,000 and we want to finish ahead of that. We want to be the break the record for the largest official supporter base in Australasia."

The moral of the story ...
WITHOUT INNOVATIVE PEOPLE AN ORGANISATION CANNOT ADVANCE

QUESTION TO OUR MANLY CEO ...
ARE YOU CONTENT WITH THE ICONIC MANLY CLUB THAT REPRESENTS THE WHOLE NORTHERN SYDNEY REGION AND HAS ONLY 13, OOO CLUB MEMBERS ?

IF NOT . WHAT DO YOU INTEND TO DO ABOUT IT ??? AND HOW HIGH ARE YOU RAISING THE BAR ???

We need to turn "fans" into members.

One thing I love about the AFL is the attitude that if you have to be a member.

I'd love to see the day that members filled the ground for every home game.

We need to turn "fans" into members.

One thing I love about the AFL is the attitude that if you have to be a member.

I'd love to see the day that members filled the ground for every home game.

Wonder how making entry to Brookie for members only would go. Definitely something to look into to raise numbers.

As always there are a heap of membership programs that the club could invest in - for me they have to be happy with having 13,000 members (versus the investment) otherwise i can not understand why there is a lack of innovation

As always there are a heap of membership programs that the club could invest in - for me they have to be happy with having 13,000 members (versus the investment) otherwise i can not understand why there is a lack of innovation
If we had a 20,000 seat stadium they wouldn’t be happy with 13k, I think very much this is a limiting factor for our numbers.

If we had a 20,000 seat stadium they wouldn’t be happy with 13k, I think very much this is a limiting factor for our numbers.
Our limiting factor is our limited progress
There is no financial positive about a small club membership base

[
Owners????....who are these people????
These are the generous and passionate people that are the reason our club is surviving and we should all be grateful to them but there is a difference between a club surviving and a club thriving and I think our club seem to be happy in a comfort zone at the moment
I was reading some inspirational stories how Corporations have turned around huge financial loses by hiring smart CEOs and turning those business into leaders in their field with innovative ideas .
At the moment our club is not a leader as it once proudly was but is can rise once again .
The moral of the story ...
Innovation is unlimited wealth
Money without any ideas is useless , As useless as the Broncos CEO who had no idea and destroyed his club

Forget about all our excuses for not being a Bench mark club any more

As our only limitation is the ability to be creative and resourceful.

A message to our Manly Leaders including our coach Des

YOU CAN RAISE THE BAR OR YOU CAN WAIT FOR OTHERS TO RAISE IT
BECAUSE EITHER WAY IT IS GETTING RAISED REGARDLESS
graph-clipart-raise-the-bar-2.gif

Does anyone know what memberships the NRL count in the official numbers?
For instance, I have been a non-ticketed member for many years like many other here I’m sure. Are we counted in the official tally or are we essentially invisible to the league?

Does anyone know what memberships the NRL count in the official numbers?
For instance, I have been a non-ticketed member for many years like many other here I’m sure. Are we counted in the official tally or are we essentially invisible to the league?
Anyone Or dog who receives a Membership pack is included as a member in the count.

There is some anomalies across clubs eg Broncos count Suncorp members are In their tally I believe.

Obviously it all depends on restrictions with COVID with what can be done with memberships in 2021, however would like to see the following changes/additions:

• - Merch discount increased to 15% in line with most other clubs
  • - Interstate/Country membership with no games attached offering a cheaper no-frills option that's around $40-50, whilst keeping the current membership that has the extras like sports bag etc
  • - Have two options for the 5 game membership; reserved and GA in hope that it will convert more to full time reserved members
  • Have two memberships based around our two 'home away from home games' e.g Central Coast membership for Gosford game and South East Qld membership for Magic Round that also includes GC game.
  • All current members who sign up a first time member to receive a $20 voucher for the Sea Eagles shop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8