Warriors V Broncos - Spoiler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** hey! ???..
Should be fun watching the
Kiwis sink the slipper into the Eels next week.

I see Raiders finishing in 8th and playing the Dragons the first week of the finals, i also think the Raiders will beat Stchoke in that game lol.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
That result wasn't a great one for us, a loss see's us down to 7th

great result for us.  means we can lose both remaining and still possibly make the 8 on F/A. 

that and brisbane should be punished

Warriors move ahead of us, and moved their differential up a long way and are now far closer to us in that regard

Kiwi Eagle link said:
That result wasn't a great one for us, a loss see's us down to 7th

A loss for us either way would not instill much confidence in me anyway. afaik we need to win all our games from now on if we are any chance of a GF appearance.

Well having just watched the Warriors maul the Bonkos I am quite impressed with the way we beat them last week. They didn't look like creating anything last week against our defense yet tonight they were ruthless. Form from one week to the other isn't always a great guide but I think we are a very tough team to play and am feeling a lot more confident that we can dispose of the Rorters.

That is how I feel mick. Is it because the Warriors don't travel well? Certainly makes our effort look a lot better. I loved the game. Massive forward dominating performances and now the best part is that the HeeHaws will most likely miss out. Add to that the eels are gone and it has been a great weekend already.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4