Game Day: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gotta get Chez off and sacrifice this game if necessary

Its possible we will only win 1 more competition game, that will be vs Tigers.

Storm and Raiders look toughest.

We wont beat Parra in the last round Greenburg has already decreed this match, and penalties will be 15-2

Last edited:
Daly wouldn’t have been tackled like that if he wasn’t playing like absolute ****. He looks TERRIBLE

I’m still furious at that kick, the dumbest **** I’ve ever seen
The guy cant play in the rain, he looks like a headless chook out there. The young warriors half has carved him up big time. Brad parker seems to have done his knee by tapping the ball.... what the heck!
That last penalty should of been our penalty. We are going to bash them in the 2nd you watch

I was prepared for a loss tonight, but these injuries could completely ruin or season. Should have sent a few reserves over and given some of the boys a rest - they clearly needed it :(

We don’t deserve to win, but if we lose by a stack it’s gonna cost us big time with our points differential

Lol at the wrist cutting here.

We are completing well, albeit a couple of crazy plays.

Warriors are simply better tonight so far. Their defence has been outstanding . Their attack has been smart, going wide against our up and in.
Simple as that.

You could tell right from the start we were off our game.
This is not the same team that we have been
This is trent’s team.
We just look flat.
We should be giving it to this mob but we are getting whipped.
Tommy having a very quiet game.
This could get ugly

Here comes the comeback. Honestly how they weren’t down to 12 in that first half is beyond me. They have constantly infringed and been offside. The refs are getting about half of them!

This fuking sht team that hasn't been able to tackle all fuking year decides tonight that they'll tackle like premiers. What a fuking joke.
The raiders did us not favours last week.
I agree the one game the warriors turn up for is our one.
This could get ugly

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10