Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manly in this very game, have the ability to score many points...the issue is that NZ have lots of points in them also.
Brings us down to defence which is going to be built on Attitude and if Manly can stand up as a defensive unit, should collect another 2 points here.

According to Andrew Webster’s presser it was just a niggle and he will play.
Yep. This was two days ago and it was just a niggle. He has been carrying the niggle for a few weeks hence why he had been passing the goal kicking to Metcalf etc.

Before you click on the link, be warned, this is what a real coach speaks like. Seibold fans please do not click the link :)

Far too many kiwi fans supporting manly on here it seems. Come back boys ;)

Yep. This was two days ago and it was just a niggle. He has been carrying the niggle for a few weeks hence why he had been passing the goal kicking to Metcalf etc.

Before you click on the link, be warned, this is what a real coach speaks like. Seibold fans please do not click the link :)

Far too many kiwi fans supporting manly on here it seems. Come back boys ;)
Real coach v our non real coach

😂😂😂😂

Real coach v our non real coach

😂😂😂😂
well if you call Seibold a coach, you might as well call Schuster deserving of an 800k a year contract extension as late as last year.

Oh thats right ;)

BTW whats up with all these manly fans from nz, brisbane etc. Doesnt anyone north of the harbour bridge care about that team anymore?

IMG_6632.jpeg

Hang your head in shame you traitor j/k :p

AFB prob due another try this game. Can see Manly centres getting totally outdone and left clutching thin air against RTS and Berry.

Warriors 20+
Ahem, Excuse me? The mighty eagles were in the comp waaaaay before the wahs my friend! Ive been on the Eagles train for years. Wahs are my second team. Like a little brother, Hope they do well. But not against big bro.. Unfortunately one has to lose this weekend. To bad for the wahs hey? 🤣

Ahem, Excuse me? The mighty eagles were in the comp waaaaay before the wahs my friend! Ive been on the Eagles train for years. Wahs are my second team. Like a little brother, Hope they do well. But not against big bro.. Unfortunately one has to lose this weekend. To bad for the wahs hey? 🤣
Could have been potentially worse bro. You could have been given free broncos or roosters gear and had switched allegiances to them when you are at a young impressionable age ;)

Btw Darrell Williams was an awesome player!

Could have been potentially worse bro. You could have been given free broncos or roosters gear and had switched allegiances to them when you are at a young impressionable age ;)

Btw Darrell Williams was an awesome player!
I'd rather wear a nappy than wear the scum roosters jersey 😒 Lol.

well if you call Seibold a coach, you might as well call Schuster deserving of an 800k a year contract extension as late as last year.

Oh thats right ;)

BTW whats up with all these manly fans from nz, brisbane etc. Doesnt anyone north of the harbour bridge care about that team anymore?
Very smart our coach & CEO, great young talent , with a real attitude issue.

Keep him in the club on a big ( incentive ) contract , not $800 but $2.4 million over 4 years ( $625) with performance conditions.

Non performance = cancelled contract , cost to club , zero.

NOW, that’s a “ real coach “.

Oh thats right ;)

Manly fans are everywhere, including bucket loads in NZ.

Let’s not forget we’ve been going since 1947, your lot are just youngsters compared to that.

Very smart our coach & CEO, great young talent , with a real attitude issue.

Keep him in the club on a big ( incentive ) contract , not $800 but $2.4 million over 4 years ( $625) with performance conditions.

Non performance = cancelled contract , cost to club , zero.

NOW, that’s a “ real coach “.

His contract extension was at 800k per season for 3 years (not 4).
And yes, even if the contract is released from his contract, unless he gets a club that pays him 800k for those years, manly will have to chip in the remaining amount per season unless the new team can safely argue that Manlys recruitment team are idiots and totally over valued him. Might be easier than thought though. If you think that the club will get away with no cost to club i dont know what else to tell you lol That is how the salary cap has been working over the past few years. Not as smart as you are making out but i guess if you also rate Seibold than thats fairly consistent.

Last edited:
Manly fans are everywhere, including bucket loads in NZ.

Let’s not forget we’ve been going since 1947, your lot are just youngsters compared to that.
Are there any actually living in Manly though :)

Can someone from the insular peninsula with electricity and internet access please confirm the theory?

And yes, even if the contract is released from his contract, unless he gets a club that pays him 800k for those years, manly will have to chip in the remaining amount per season unless the new team can safely argue that Manlys recruitment team are idiots and totally over valued him. Might be easier than thought though. If you think that the club will get away with no cost to club i dont know what else to tell you lol That is how the salary cap has been working over the past few years.

When you get older, things dont work and the brain becomes a little foggy ;)
The contract extension included a renegotiated salary for 2024 so the $2.5M is over 4 years.

In the contract there were performance clauses that if not met allowed Manly to terminate the contract with no financial obligation going forward.

Good old NRL media. Too busy getting hysterical to see there is a cool story sitting right in the front of them. 13 years on, the 2011 DCE vs SJ meet again. No one's talking about it.

The NRL infancy of grand final half-backs Shaun Johnson and Daly Cherry-Evans is borne out in the fact they will become the first pair of number seven rookies in more than 60 years to battle it out in a premiership decider.

They have been earmarked for greatness

c4c3e1b35ac3dca5f2cb329698238e21

And yes, even if the contract is released from his contract, unless he gets a club that pays him 800k for those years, manly will have to chip in the remaining amount per season unless the new team can safely argue that Manlys recruitment team are idiots and totally over valued him. Might be easier than thought though. If you think that the club will get away with no cost to club i dont know what else to tell you lol That is how the salary cap has been working over the past few years. Not as smart as you are making out but i guess if you also rate Seibold than thats fairly consistent.
You are entitled to your opinion , even if it’s massively wrong .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8