Pre-Game Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

22 22
Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves me right, Seibold would've had to look in the 22-man squad for a replacement. It's a joke that Woods is in, but aside from Arthur at lock (highly questionable decision), or Brad Parker second row, Waddell onto the bench as a lock, which I think they should've done, there aren't many options. I'll be more upset if Woods is still there next week. It's pathetic that he's still getting a run. So many other teams have young junior props that would get a run on. We get a bloke who was already washed 4 years ago. Stupid.

If memory serves me right, Seibold would've had to look in the 22-man squad for a replacement. It's a joke that Woods is in, but aside from Arthur at lock (highly questionable decision), or Brad Parker second row, Waddell onto the bench as a lock, which I think they should've done, there aren't many options. I'll be more upset if Woods is still there next week. It's pathetic that he's still getting a run. So many other teams have young junior props that would get a run on. We get a bloke who was already washed 4 years ago. Stupid.
The club can get dispensation from NRL to bring in someone outside of that tuesday team list. And from memory you can bring in players on development deals into the first grade team earlier this year. (rather than the arbitrary round 13 or whatever it was.

The question everyone should be asking is why did Seibold have Woods in the tuesday extended team list in the first place.

Actually after i googled a suspicion i know why. Both are managed by Isaac Moses.

Good luck guys, you will need it with Moses controlling your club and your recruitment via his puppet. We have been there via Kearney and the 7 odd high priced recruits he brought in, all from the Moses stable. Hopefully you guys come out of it ok.

The club can get dispensation from NRL to bring in someone outside of that tuesday team list. And from memory you can bring in players on development deals into the first grade team earlier this year. (rather than the arbitrary round 13 or whatever it was.

The question everyone should be asking is why did Seibold have Woods in the tuesday extended team list in the first place.

Actually after i googled a suspicion i know why. Both are managed by Isaac Moses.

Good luck guys, you will need it with Moses controlling your club and your recruitment via his puppet. We have been there via Kearney and the 7 odd high priced recruits he brought in, all from the Moses stable. Hopefully you guys come out of it ok.
Is that you Tartak?...hahaha

Is woods there for experience or something? it makes no sense!! Surely he has got some dirty pics of Seibold somewhere that hes using for blackmailing for a spot in first grade!

He might not even get on with the bench we have. With already 2 props on there, I see us only using him if we really have to.

We will miss Brown's impact but I don't see Woods playing big minutes

Certainly hope we get Lodge back soon though, if we are relying on Woods to make up the 17 then we are in trouble.

How hard is it for Seibold to see that moving Talau to centre, Vaega to wing, Burbo to bench, leaving Bullemor and Sipley as prop rotation was the best descision.

Woods to lay on the winning try under the posts .... Go Woodsie .... he's been playing possum and is about to spring into action...
Hello Possum ,
Woods to score the Winning try ?
What dRugs are you on ???
1712958880862.png

Last edited:
The only point I can see to the Woods selection is extremely minimal changes to the rest of the team.

Clearly none of the middles in the BWSE system are deemed to be up to standard so I expect we’ll only see Woodsie if there’s an injury , or maybe to give a forward a 10 minute break somewhere during the game.

All this , move player A to here , then player B to there , and bring on Player C who’s a past first grader (out of favour ) to play here so that player D can move to the bench is just way to much change for a side that are obviously pretty set at present.

So yes , minimal change is the reasoning and clearly none of the other middies in reserves are considered capable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8