Post-Game Discussion Warriors V Manly [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Warriors
Vs
Sea Eagles
22 Go Media Stadium
13 Apr 2024 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

It will be interesting. It was certainly on the soft end of the scale. I wonder if he’ll paint himself into a corner and force all leg contact with kickers to be penalised moving forward… regardless of not diving or the kicker not off the ground. Alternatively, he may choose to acknowledge it was an error and just apologise…
He has already addressed it. All clubs are aware. Refer to lussicks 4 week ban last week.

Im surprised how so many eagles fans arent upto speed with the rules. I see some posters who know but by large most dont. Anyway carry on blaming the ref and warriors lol

Tbh should be feeling more disappointed after that one, but bar a couple of moments of madness we go to NZ and beat the warrriors. Was convinced we would lose in GP, fact we didn’t makes it feel like a win. A lot of belief in this team.

Our defence in GP was great, but with the ball it was all one out, we never looked liked like making a break to get in range for FG attempt, we seemed to be happy playing for the draw
Greasy conditions, we had a heap of tackling to do as well so probably a little gassed - but we kept getting numbers in tackles. Didn't want to drop the ball with a risky pass and give them a golden opportunity to steal a victory. I think in those situations better to try and make the opposition make an error

****s sake we always have to learn the hard way. Don’t put yourself in a position to have them consider the penalty. It was Jake standing in the defensive line against Parra and now Josh charging down. Yes it shouldn’t have been a penalty but we gave the refs an opportunity to give one. Of course they’re going to rule against us.

Anyway lesson learnt, we’ll take the 1 point.

He has already addressed it. All clubs are aware. Refer to lussicks 4 week ban last week.

Im surprised how so many eagles fans arent upto speed with the rules. I see some posters who know but by large most dont. Anyway carry on blaming the ref and warriors lol
No, I was not surprised based on recent seasons (let alone Lussick last week). However, rulings in the past have been more about defensive players leaving the ground and/or kickers being in the air. I don’t think either of these were at issue here, thus why I’m interested to see how the NRL want to play it.

And SJ didn't miss his opportunity, withering in so called pain and milking it for all it was worth. The bunker maggots didn't take long to give the penalty, as if they wouldn't...wonder what Sieb's will say, ..mmm better be careful what I say here..lol.
Dce would have done the same thing to be fair.

Tough game ( as I said it would be ) , always thought it would come down to 1 point , said so in my last comment before signing off the GDT.

Just sorry it ended up 1 point each , but maybe that’s a fair result as there wasn’t much between them.

I continue to laugh at the Woods haters , he came on ( very briefly ) made 1 hit up , about 6 tackles ( never missed one ) and apparently the whole game changed as soon as he came on!!

For ****s sake get real !!! 😂😂😂😂

Anyway get used to him because with no Burbo next week he’ll be chosen again.

giphy.gif

****s sake we always have to learn the hard way. Don’t put yourself in a position to have them consider the penalty. It was Jake standing in the defensive line against Parra and now Josh charging down. Yes it shouldn’t have been a penalty but we gave the refs an opportunity to give one. Of course they’re going to rule against us.

Anyway lesson learnt, we’ll take the 1 point.
Are you sure? 🤔

G

Go back to your own forum @tajhay and let us have our one eyed b$&@$ fest about the result.

Ps, if you have been ostracized, cast aside, rejected or displaced by the Wahs forum. We are happy to have you hangin around. But just let us deal with our s$&@ our way for an hr or so after the game. Lol

Tough game ( as I said it would be ) , always thought it would come down to 1 point , said so in my last comment before signing off the GDT.

Just sorry it ended up 1 point each , but maybe that’s a fair result as there wasn’t much between them.

I continue to laugh at the Woods haters , he came on ( very briefly ) made 1 hit up , about 6 tackles ( never missed one ) and apparently the whole game changed as soon as he came on!!

For ****s sake get real !!! 😂😂😂😂

Anyway get used to him because with no Burbo next week he’ll be chosen again.
Personally no hater of Woodsy, but he is to slow in the ruck, if it was only once you could understand but Egan and CNK were taking full advantage of him being on.

No fault of Woodsy we lost but Father Time has caught up with him.

Dce and sj were immense for their teams. Both fierce competitors and would be wondering what they could have done to get the other point in their bag. Cnk i thought outplayed turbo.

We brought our worst performance in 2024 in attack and defence in this game. So much to work on. I cant see manly being happy with their perfornance too. Seibold should be pissed off after that early lead.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8