Was Jake and Tom out smoking cones all night last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's the "I'm pissed off with watching this sort of shiite thread". Man I can't handle a season of this rocks and diamonds sht. I just want some consistency in performance.
Next year mate, didn't you read my post about the 5 year plan.

Do not forget , we are 1.4 million less in cap than every other side.

Part of the rebuild, some will make it many won't!

That is the issue with youth v experience- there can be massive inconsistencies in their performances

Exactly right mate, unfortunately there likely will be more weeks during the season where the team are 'off'. No doubt these rounds coming up will be the toughest all year for the boys looking at our draw.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
BREAKING NEWS PIC

This was Nate at Friday night training at Loopyland:
nate.jpg

That is the issue with youth v experience- there can be massive inconsistencies in their performances

Probably the best words spoken since our loss.

It's the reason why some will survive the axe in October, and some won't.

I think this has been part of the Bozo plan meaning he'll go hard for a couple of experienced players at years end to compliment our inexperienced, but talented young side.

We must not forget even the Turbo's are still learning.

Might have played himself out of origin
Neither are ready for origin. I can't see how Jurbo will push his way into the team when you have backrowers like, Graham, Frizell, De Belin, Cordiner, Jackson, Merrin, Klemmer etc...
And Turbo is not ready for Origin. Does amazing things and one day will star but way too many mistakes in his game and starting him too young would not be the right decision when you have seasoned bloked like Dugan, Fergo and Hayne

Neither are ready for origin. I can't see how Jurbo will push his way into the team when you have backrowers like, Graham, Frizell, De Belin, Cordiner, Jackson, Merrin, Klemmer etc...
And Turbo is not ready for Origin. Does amazing things and one day will star but way too many mistakes in his game and starting him too young would not be the right decision when you have seasoned bloked like Dugan, Fergo and Hayne

Plenty of talk about both of them.

Jake beat most of those players into an Aussie jersey last year and so far this year only De Bellin is in better form than 16 and most have dropped a bit. Frizell is injured right now as well.

Dugan and Hayne are injured too but there is more competition.

Next year mate, didn't you read my post about the 5 year plan.

Do not forget , we are 1.4 million less in cap than every other side.

Part of the rebuild, some will make it many won't!
Who knows how they have structured the payments @Mark from Brisbane . We may have backended contracts and not be able to spend much in 2018? I have not seen us linked to anyone and to be honest, I don't see any MAJOR holes in our side. I top second rower is what we need but no idea who is out there as I think Nelson Asofa is more of a prop..

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10