Watch this space.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Are you even a fan, I think you doubt and bag the side in almost every thread, we have a very good side available next season and I'm sure most NRL fans would be jealous of it, especially by the end of next season. Plenty of potential, Tapau, lussick, DCE, green, turbos, younger forwards coming through like Hoppa and Meehan, Walker, Parcell, why don't I just list the whole side, give em a chance to show you what they have before you predict such negative things about them.. I'm sick of constant doubt from some people, perfectly fine with reasonable and realistic doubt however you don't display any of it just frustrated gibberish

Harry you are one smart, literate, passionate little 13 year old Sea Eagles fan!

Our club is in safe hands with youngsters like you !

But who was driving our culture over those last few years? Was it not some of the greatest names in Sea Eagles history?

I'd say a collective (including coach & support staff). Someone rightfully stated that it was that crop of players ability to insulate the front office culture that made them so strong.

Started with Ben Kennedy, and the recruiting went on from there (character guys) like Kite, Galuvou, Lyon & many others. Guys quite of a lot of this current mob (door punchers / hallway poopers) couldn't stand in the shadow of.

tooves.jpg

Bleeding Manly is just a really basic way of describing what is behind the psych of a club. It is not bull**** and it is very important. It is subliminal, it sits in the back of players brains and can contribute to performance both positively and negatively in exactly the same way something like the yips effects golfers. Look at the Raiders they are a perfect example of dismantling a culture of success through believing that it is just a business. They moved Brad Clyde and Stuart on in a bad way and the people turned off the club and they went into the soulless mediocre wilderness for years. Stuart has managed to bring some of that old school Raiders culture back and plenty of people are buying back into the club, and this was happening well before the latest winning streak.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11