Watch this space.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

madmax

Bencher
SHHHHH I

cf5b7746dc08e8d6cccd6c80ff9b9560

Which Sydney club is ready to make a major play for Cowboys star Jason Taumalolo?
Watch this space!

Can you imagine....Marty, Taumalolo & Jake as our starting back row!!!!!!
Wishful thinking I know!!

Don't want him - he only bleeds actual blood and not Manly

You belittle it @Loobs, but be careful what you wish for. As the game continues down that path, more and more people will turn away.

Cronullas guys were asked what made them so successful as a team this year. Guess what they said was one of the main ones?

I guess it's still not a real thing if you say so then? They were just reading script or something then?

He's arguably the best forward in the comp, I'd suggest all 16 sides would love to have him , he will attract massive money next time.

SHHHHH I

cf5b7746dc08e8d6cccd6c80ff9b9560

Which Sydney club is ready to make a major play for Cowboys star Jason Taumalolo?
Watch this space!

Can you imagine....Marty, Taumalolo & Jake as our starting back row!!!!!!
Wishful thinking I know!!
STOP IT, im getting firm

You belittle it @Loobs, but be careful what you wish for. As the game continues down that path, more and more people will turn away.

Cronullas guys were asked what made them so successful as a team this year. Guess what they said was one of the main ones?

I guess it's still not a real thing if you say so then? They were just reading script or something then?
And I do belittle it because it's ****ing stupid. It's a TEAM SPORT. Of course you will be successful if the team is cohesive. The opposite is naturally why high quality teams fail under pressure. But that has nothing to do with bleeding mythical blood made up of eagles feathers that have been liquefied. It's about knowing your role and performing it to the best of your ability because a failure to do so means the whole unit goes down. But that cohesion requires stability and consistency within the team too. Or just saying you're brothers or some bull****. Whichever is easiest.

And I do belittle it because it's ****ing stupid. It's a TEAM SPORT. Of course you will be successful if the team is cohesive. The opposite is naturally why high quality teams fail under pressure. But that has nothing to do with bleeding mythical blood made up of eagles feathers that have been liquefied. It's about knowing your role and performing it to the best of your ability because a failure to do so means the whole unit goes down. But that cohesion requires stability and consistency within the team too. Or just saying you're brothers or some bull****. Whichever is easiest.

It's not stupid at all. Rename it culture if you like. Everything stems from that. Everything.

The past few years our culture has been toxic on and off the field. The results have followed.

Melbourne has massive player turnover & fullbacks out for seasons as well. But they have an amazing culture.

Part of culture is on the field, with leaders who lead by example, but it's more than that.

It's accountability. It's about giving more than you can give. All thay fluffy stuff.

Doesn't all come down to cohesion on the field.

Love him and want him, but he'll cost over $1.2 million, especially to lure him. He's playing in a top 4 team with an elite coach. Not sure what we could possibly offer except a massive fat paycheck.
Are you even a fan, I think you doubt and bag the side in almost every thread, we have a very good side available next season and I'm sure most NRL fans would be jealous of it, especially by the end of next season. Plenty of potential, Tapau, lussick, DCE, green, turbos, younger forwards coming through like Hoppa and Meehan, Walker, Parcell, why don't I just list the whole side, give em a chance to show you what they have before you predict such negative things about them.. I'm sick of constant doubt from some people, perfectly fine with reasonable and realistic doubt however you don't display any of it just frustrated gibberish

Are you even a fan, I think you doubt and bag the side in almost every thread, we have a very good side available next season and I'm sure most NRL fans would be jealous of it, especially by the end of next season. Plenty of potential, Tapau, lussick, DCE, green, turbos, younger forwards coming through like Hoppa and Meehan, Walker, Parcell, why don't I just list the whole side, give em a chance to show you what they have before you predict such negative things about them.. I'm sick of constant doubt from some people, perfectly fine with reasonable and realistic doubt however you don't display any of it just frustrated gibberish
Haha nah I'm not a fan of this team, just like spending time on these forums talking about them. What I said wasn't particularly negative, it was true. What do we have over the cowboys atm that isn't money?
And you find me all these nrl fans jealous of our squad. Maybe knights fans. I'm not without my optimism, admittedly I've been very negative for a while but the current Manly administration deserve criticism.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8