Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

From what i have gathered from various articles. Watmough has pleaded guilty and seeking a downgrade but will be suspend irregardless?

Can someone please explain?

Im not sure how to explain the word "irregardless"
I think it is a merger of "irrespective" and "regardless", a term last uttered by Canadian stuntman kenny carter in "devil at your heels"

Jatz Crackers said:
stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

From what i have gathered from various articles. Watmough has pleaded guilty and seeking a downgrade but will be suspend irregardless?

Can someone please explain?

Im not sure how to explain the word "irregardless"
I think it is a merger of "irrespective" and "regardless", a term last uttered by Canadian stuntman kenny carter in "devil at your heels"

I can see him getting this downgraded. How was he to know that a player on was holding the legs, he was trying to force the player onto his back and had a right to do so given the position that he was in from the start of the tackle, it did end up in a bad way for Lock, but it certainly wasn't Grade 2. I think he can get it downgraded to a grade 1, if he had pleaded not guilty there is a chance that he could have got it wiped out but I think the pleading guilty was the right move as there was obviously some resulting dangerous contact

I can see him getting this downgraded. How was he to know that a player on was holding the legs, he was trying to force the player onto his back and had a right to do so given the position that he was in from the start of the tackle, it did end up in a bad way for Lock, but it certainly wasn't Grade 2. I think he can get it downgraded to a grade 1, if he had pleaded not guilty there is a chance that he could have got it wiped out but I think the pleading guilty was the right move as there was obviously some resulting dangerous contact

If watters just wear a cameron smith ( the melbourne one) mask into the hearing it will be dismissed on mistaken identity and im sure they will even pay his cab home to apolagise for the inconvenience sir

If watters just wear a cameron smith ( the melbourne one) mask into the hearing it will be dismissed on mistaken identity and im sure they will even pay his cab home to apolagise for the inconvenience sir

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8