Watmough never again in a Manly jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Manly should look into into Willie Mason for a 1 season deal as he is still playing some good football & won't take up too much of the salary cap.

I think Manly should look into into Willie Mason for a 1 season deal as he is still playing some good football & won't take up to much of the salary cap.

Aetna said:
I think Manly should look into into Willie Mason for a 1 season deal as he is still playing some good football & won't take up too much of the salary cap.

Swap one jerk for another? Not for me. We've got a hugely talented bunch of young kids who've already been under the influence of a senior player who put themselves first.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Aetna said:

Swap one jerk for another? Not for me. We've got a hugely talented bunch of young kids who've already been under the influence of a senior player who put themselves first.

Glenn Hall is off contract too. A one year flier there wouldn't hurt. Ditto Gorgeous. Give the young forwards another year to develop.

Plus Parra have stated they'll win two premierships in the next 5 years so we may as well take that time to rebuild. They signed Danny Wicks so the NRL better get started engraving the trophy haha

New article is a repeat of yesterday's with a couple of different lines.
GE's chart in action.

Saw the Weirdler interview. If Choc does go he'll have to redecorate his house.:)

niccipops said:
New article is a repeat of yesterday's with a couple of different lines.
GE's chart in action.

Saw the Weirdler interview. If Choc does go he'll have to redecorate his house.:)

And don't worry it will be trotted out again, and again, and again in coming weeks.

It's pretty hard for Choc to maintain his rage against the media now when that interview makes it clear that he is complicit in the story.

It's very disappointing for one of our favourite sons to be feeding the media like that a couple of days before an elimination final.

He is showing a complete lack of respect for the club and the fans and I expected much better from him.

He could have gone down as one of the Manly greats. What a shame.

Watmong has lost me by talking to that grub Weidler.

No longer one of manly's favourite sons and as far as I am concerned he can GFH.

If he signs with parramatta for 2016 it's pretty simple.
Give him the option of going there in 2015 but I'm doing so he forfeits not only the 600k for next year but the reported 300k he is owed In salary sacrificing.

That cash would get us
Mason
Hannant and Martin Kennedy with change. Provided Stewart and matai stayed that would give us a massive crack at a premiership next year.

8 Hannant
9 Ballin
10 lawerence
11 symonds
12 Lui
13 buhrer

14 mason
15 Kennedy
16 starling
17 jessie/horo

Martin Kennedy? Yikes!

I'm pretty sure the $300k will count in the Salary Cap still, but we may not have to physically pay it - so yeah, worth it imo.

Choc's lost all his goodwill with me too. Catchya Choc, thanks for the memories. Trent Merrin come on down.

Willie, Merrin and George Rose. Pad the bench out with Chee Kam and the others.

If Parra want Choc next year pay his salary and give us the 300K. We might have to wear it under the cap but that can be like the "transfer fee" the Broncos paid the dogs for the scum bag Barba...

The Who said:
Have 'we' given up on Tyson Andrews, The Elephant Man, Sao Biscuit and Jake Turbojet already?

Apparently!!

Although I think if Anthony does choose to leave and an agreement is made for it to be in 2015 then the club should use that money for the best replacement forward they can find.

Oh yes I know about ensuring the halves stay but you can bet that's been covered already.

If we don't win on Saturday I just hope this Choc garbage gets sorted soon.

If he's staying with us, then do the deal and announce it soon.

If he's going to Doesn'tmatta, then do the deal and announce it soon.

As members, and fans we deserve to know...fair dinkum if we are still speculating come January, and we have had another 37 Werdler stories, that will just about do me.

I'm going to be away pretty much all of next season anyway, so a 12 month "hiatus" from the game might not be such a bad thing!!

It will also save me $1000 on buying a Satelite TV system to take away next year so I can watch games.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8