Watmough to The Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So, that's snake, choc and Matai going for sure. I expect killer and kingly also to announce they are going. :)

Going back to yesterday's article, if Choc had considered going to the slime under Ricky Stuart (hahahaha) at the bottom of the ladder, this seems completely ridiculous and was before Glenn signed with bunnies, so how could the story have any credit at all, or any connection to DCE?
Keep dreamin' DT.

Just heard from a bloke in the know that Scumcam has completed his ref's tickets and is eyeing off the pinkie jig when he retires.

Alan said:
Just heard from a bloke in the know that Scumcam has completed his ref's tickets and is eyeing off the pinkie jig when he retires.
They should organise a whole fleet of cement trucks to honour his achievement...

Mitch said:
Tooves was asked about both Choc and Skivvy in the press conference yesterday and replied saying 'they're both contracted for next year and will be here next season'. I guess we have to take those words with confidence and hope that will be the case.
thanks Mitch,so if there is a problem,then they need to get together as a team,and sort this crap out,it needs to be done,there is still time to save Glen,not much,but enough,this includes the board as well,there is going to have to be a bit of give here from someone,it doesnt matter from who,it has to be fixed

10 News just had the Choc and Sid split.

Neither of them were interviewed, but Kingy was and said ' there's always been whispers like this. We just get on with playing footy.' :cool:

Manly loves this kind of adversity :)

HappilyManly said:
Manly loves this kind of adversity :)

Not this kind of adversity HM. Boardroom BS I can live with. Angst amongst the players makes me nervous.

Relax Clint. I'm expecting a big performance on Friday and if so, the rumours will drift off into the haze for a while.

Boys will take it out on the Dogs and clear their issues in that healthy way. :)

They also had a vision of Choc's left bicep. Its torn off at the elbow, on the outer edge, and bulges out in a gorey way :s With apologies to @marga :angel:

Choc is a definite starter but Sid may not be right for Friday :(

Quote: Foran declared Watmough, who tore his biceps off the bone in Origin I, among the toughest players in the NRL. "He's certainly the toughest player in this club and it's a credit to himself that he continues to turn up week in, week out for the boys beside him and for the jersey," he said.

For a player like Choc the club should have something along the lines of a '78 patch on his jumper in honour of our 1978 squad who played through the pain in those six finals games. He personifies that toughness, has always turned up for us on and off the field and I just couldn't imagine that ticker working so hard for any other team.

HappilyManly said:
Boys will take it out on the Dogs and clear their issues in that healthy way. :)

They also had a vision of Choc's left bicep. Its torn off at the elbow, on the outer edge, and bulges out in a gorey way :s With apologies to @marga :angel:

HappilyManly said:

Bicep, I didn't see that but the rest looks pretty good to me. :) Heard he had a good training session today, he will be fine for Friday.

More Confusion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
marga said:
HappilyManly said:

Bicep, I didn't see that but the rest looks pretty good to me. :) Heard he had a good training session today, he will be fine for Friday.

bonus.....

how about DCE ??

panash said:
marga said:
HappilyManly said:

bonus.....

how about DCE ??

Who? Oh you mean Sid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7