Watmough ... You reap what you sow !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Absolute bollocks. Watmough is sucking up. He knows they will cop a mother of a hiding vs Manly this week and he's been made to rue his attack on the club.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Interesting perspective on Choc from The Daily Telegraph with their 'Players on their last chance in 2016'. I know he is long gone as a Manly player, but it is the off season so I thought it was worthy of a post!

Anthony Watmough

The difference between Manly Anthony Watmough and Parramatta Anthony Watmough was staggering. Manly Watmough was a one man wrecking crew, a machine of a thing who single-handedly made Manly one of the most physical packs in the NRL and who set the tone with his athleticism, power, leg speed and toughness.

Parramatta Watmough is an injury prone old man who drops the ball, crabs across the field and looks like he escaped from the retirement home and stashed his walking stick under the grandstand.

The veteran backrower is on huge bank at the moment and missed the back end of 2015 with a knee injury. There’s two ways this can go — reinvigorated by a full pre-season, Watmough regains some of the fire and turns back into Throwback Watmough, or he continues to crab across field, throw suicidal passes and limp towards an inevitable early retirement. At 32 and with over 300 games under his belt, either a late renaissance or the end of his career awaits Watmough in 2016.
Not many that leave Manly excel elsewhere

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
12193510_892738304135582_5789491760342582354_n.jpg

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Not many that leave Manly excel elsewhere
WORD to that. As he drives to Parra from the Northern Beaches, looking out his WINDOWS, he may now have a new OUTLOOK on life. If only he could ACCESSed a POWERPOINT for his laptop, he could have googled up how **** Parra are. He could have been a club legend, but unfortunately he left here on only ONENOTE, a sour one.

Good god off-season is boring!!!

Interesting perspective on Choc from The Daily Telegraph with their 'Players on their last chance in 2016'. I know he is long gone as a Manly player, but it is the off season so I thought it was worthy of a post!

Anthony Watmough

The difference between Manly Anthony Watmough and Parramatta Anthony Watmough was staggering. Manly Watmough was a one man wrecking crew, a machine of a thing who single-handedly made Manly one of the most physical packs in the NRL and who set the tone with his athleticism, power, leg speed and toughness.

Parramatta Watmough is an injury prone old man who drops the ball, crabs across the field and looks like he escaped from the retirement home and stashed his walking stick under the grandstand.

The veteran backrower is on huge bank at the moment and missed the back end of 2015 with a knee injury. There’s two ways this can go — reinvigorated by a full pre-season, Watmough regains some of the fire and turns back into Throwback Watmough, or he continues to crab across field, throw suicidal passes and limp towards an inevitable early retirement. At 32 and with over 300 games under his belt, either a late renaissance or the end of his career awaits Watmough in 2016.
What is tellingly interesting in that article is that three of the seven players are EX Manly:
Watmough
Hoppa
T-Rex

But they were most scathing in their assessment of Watmough

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I don't understand why people think he could get better again. There is a point where the body is no longer able and he's reached it. He had a full preseason last year and that worked well for one week.

As they say, stick a fork in him - he's done.

The Who

Journey Man
Lussick, Watmough and Hopoate have all been ****e at Parra.

Foran must be eagerly waiting his turn to go to ****e as well.
Gower has been OK, but undoubtedly the big improver will be Hasson, who scored his one and only try for Manly against Doesn'tmatta at Brookie in that soul destroying loss late last season. Guess that try impressed Big Bad Brad.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
WORD to that. As he drives to Parra from the Northern Beaches, looking out his WINDOWS, he may now have a new OUTLOOK on life. If only he could ACCESSed a POWERPOINT for his laptop, he could have googled up how **** Parra are. He could have been a club legend, but unfortunately he left here on only ONENOTE, a sour one.

Good god off-season is boring!!!
With that said most that leave go to Parra where no player is really any good

midsteyne

loyal forever
My memories of choc at Manly are all good,now he's gone and 22 pages of flogging a dead horse wont bring it back to life,FMD, I thought TREX copped it from this forum but you guys have gotta let the legends go to other clubs with some dignity.Manly have lost some supermen over the years,can you imagine the flogging Fulton would have copped from the Silvertails!!!!
Love the passion tho

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
My memories of choc at Manly are all good,now he's gone and 22 pages of flogging a dead horse wont bring it back to life,FMD, I thought TREX copped it from this forum but you guys have gotta let the legends go to other clubs with some dignity.Manly have lost some supermen over the years,can you imagine the flogging Fulton would have copped from the Silvertails!!!!
Love the passion tho
That's the point though, Choc didn't leave with dignity. He made derogatory comments about the club and coaching staff and actively encouraged other players to leave. That is why Choc cops the abuse on here.

Look at how Brent Kite left, no tantrums, no upheaval or disrespect to the club. He is still spoken of in glowing terms here. That is the difference.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12