WCC TV Coverage.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey Joey. Any idea of replay times through the day? My Grandfather is going to Perth tomorrow and wanted to know when he could catch it. Doubt he'll be up at 4am that night though :)

I was walking in the countryside on the weekend and I thought "I wish I could see a nice STREAM. I mean rivers and creeks are nice but a STREAM would be great."

"Maybe a STREAM filled with LIVE fish and things. One could call it a LIVE STREAM really"

"A LIVE STREAM then, wouldn't that be good to see I mused." then continued walking.

Joey said:
Live on Fox Sports 1 on Saturday, Feb 18 @ 7am.

It will be replayed numerous times on Fox on game day and the following Monday

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Isn't it on channel nine as well?

From what I hear its live on 9 at 7 and Foxsports have the replay at 9 on 1
For those in NSW

Channel nein don't have the contract to show it live (Fox have that right and will be showing it live and thank goodness in glorious HD) but yes for those that don't have Foxtel, nien will be showing a replay in QLD and NSW later that same day at 2:30 in the afternoon.

I checked with the Leagues Club and it is definitely on live there.

Here is some of the the feedback

"We will definitely be open - Doors are at 6:30am –

All bars will be open including a new projector and screen up in the Sports bar for the event. We’ll also be serving coffee as well as a production line of bacon and egg rolls for 6:30 onwards. It will be shown in the main bar, the brasserie, and upstairs in the Sports Bar.

2012 Sea Eagles members will be able to collect their packs from the club on the morning also – hopefully save a trip down the track and get people in the mood! We’re looking at a raffle of merchandise and memberships (Sea Eagles) also. NRL Trophy will also be here for photos, of course.

We may have a few more surprises up our sleeves… details to come."

Keep an eye on the Leagues Club website

http://www.manlyleagues.com.au/

and also Eagles members will be kept updated via e-membership news

globaleagle said:
I was walking in the countryside on the weekend and I thought "I wish I could see a nice STREAM. I mean rivers and creeks are nice but a STREAM would be great."

"Maybe a STREAM filled with LIVE fish and things. One could call it a LIVE STREAM really"

"A LIVE STREAM then, wouldn't that be good to see I mused." then continued walking.

Have you ever wondered why pirates get such a bad wrap when they are on the high seas? They seem to be so much more popular when they stick to LIVE STREAMS.

God, this game is important. It's a grand first impression of new coaching staff. It's ok to lose it but it should at least be close.

Joey said:
Joey said:
Live on Fox Sports 1 on Saturday, Feb 18 @ 7am.

It will be replayed numerous times on Fox on game day and the following Monday

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Isn't it on channel nine as well?

From what I hear its live on 9 at 7 and Foxsports have the replay at 9 on 1
For those in NSW

Channel nein don't have the contract to show it live (Fox have that right and will be showing it live and thank goodness in glorious HD) but yes for those that don't have Foxtel, nien will be showing a replay in QLD and NSW later that same day at 2:30 in the afternoon.

just went to the Foxsports site and
this is there guide
352rkt1.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:
just went to the Foxsports site and
this is there guide
352rkt1.jpg

I rang channel nine earlier in the day and they said they only have the replay rights as Fox Sports have the live rights, just checked my Fox Guide and got the same results as you which as it stands would be delayed by 2 hours on Fox as the game Kickoff is listed @ 8pm on Feb 17, which means it is 7am on Saturday our time.

I do remember that the last 2 world club challenges were listed as delayed on the Fox guide but the day before kickoff they changed it and eventually played it live, I'm confused so hopefully they repeat history and show it live (they have space for it as 2 of the 3 channels will be showing other live sport in Golf and the Premier League)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
I really dont care who shows it
as long as its live

+1

There's nothing worse than watching delayed sport especially when it involves Manly as you usually have to stick your head in the sand just to avoid the score.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8