We are in a bit of a pickle...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im happy to be in the mix again a big improvement for sure but i guess we just get frustrated because you look at the dumb things we do and the games we let slip when we are in control , we could actually be up nearer to the scummy cheating drizzle instead of hoping to just scrape in when you think about it

[
Mark from Brisbane said: ↑
We get better with experience , do you remember 2005 / 2006, this feels very similar.

We played in a GF 1 year later, and won one 2 years later.

QUOTE="BOZO, post: 941897, member: 2243"]Experience is one thing and Quality is another
In 2007 for example we had Lyon and Matai in the centres . We need a few more quality signings[/QUOTE]

Exactly................we still need the playing personnel......and basically we don't have 'em.
If we could add 1 or 2 high impact players, the team is GF class.

BTW that 2008 GF is my all time favourite Manly moment ever (i guess it must be many peoples)

I was looking at that game again the other day and that Melbourne team was super strong ................and it was the most perfect performance from a Manly side ever!!

I call it as I see it and today was fcked .
Our coach and our players like us passionate supporters that ride all the high and low emotions with the team would have all had high expectations and I am sure they would all be very disappointed like us passionate supporters today.
After laying the platform for a top 4 finish with a great game against the Roosters , today we did our selves a great disservice . Today we fcked up big time !!!
Wasn't a great game against the Roosters full stop.

I almost fell asleep after the first 15mins, no energy, lacking numbers pushing up with the lead go forward runner, overly conservative one out stuff.(Basically every hit up was one out)

Yes it could have been safety first, condense the Tigers defence then spread the ball wide eventually, but everything needs to be done at speed and power.

These performances could be seen a mile away, no idea what fans were seeing in the Roosters game.

I agree that we have overachieved this season and I agree that we will probably finish in the top 8. There were some of those "old heads" who were poor today, Marty, Lawrence & Green come to mind immediately.

I agree with Mark, we should be better for this years experience.

Awful miss by Marty that led to that try and what's the go with BJ's hands. How hard is it to hang onto a football it happens every week.

dont worry turbo, Blake green will get us out of the pickle. He was terrible today, he has a limited role in the team and couldn't even do that right plus he missed a stack of tackles like usual. What organising did he do well today? I saw none and zero leadership. I still don't know what people see in him, I clearly don't see it. As I've been saying all along he simply doesn't bring enough to the table.

Devastated after that and I hope we learn from it otherwise we will be struggling to beat the Dogs and the Warriors and we really have been better than that this year. We lacked the killer instinct that seemed to be present in the second half last week. It hurts but we have over achieved this year and I personally enjoyed our games. I feel for Barrett tonight as he has been great and looking forward to the Dogs game. Go the Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8