We are in a bit of a pickle...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
In the head, some on this forum only come out after a loss and it really gets to me. One loss and the wankers come crawling from under the rocks. Sure we have lost some games this year, some we shouldnt have. One loss and theres a thread about this and that how this player lost us the game or the coach lost us the game! Lets be honest who saw us going as well as we are at the start of the year? Baz has done an amazing job to get this rosters to be as good as it it in 1 off season. Im happy if we finish 10th! I think we will play finals, we only need 1 more win and we will get it! Believe in this side, its in the 8 for a reason! Go Manly!

In the head, some on this forum only come out after a loss and it really gets to me. One loss and the wankers come crawling from under the rocks. Sure we have lost some games this year, some we shouldnt have. One loss and theres a thread about this and that how this player lost us the game or the coach lost us the game! Lets be honest who saw us going as well as we are at the start of the year? Baz has done an amazing job to get this rosters to be as good as it it in 1 off season. Im happy if we finish 10th! I think we will play finals, we only need 1 more win and we will get it! Believe in this side, its in the 8 for a reason! Go Manly!
I'm very confident we'll beat the Dogs and Warriors....Penrith im not sure, they have had the wood on us. If we get a roll on the next two weeks then I can see us winning our next three. In any case we will make the eight, I'd put my house on it and that equates to a good season.

I call it as I see it and today was fcked .
Our coach and our players like us passionate supporters that ride all the high and low emotions with the team would have all had high expectations and I am sure they would all be very disappointed like us passionate supporters today.
After laying the platform for a top 4 finish with a great game against the Roosters , today we did our selves a great disservice . Today we fcked up big time !!!

I agree that we have overachieved this season and I agree that we will probably finish in the top 8. There were some of those "old heads" who were poor today, Marty, Lawrence & Green come to mind immediately.

I agree with Mark, we should be better for this years experience.

I spent all day painting my house. I sit down to watch the footy, we're up 20-6 and things are good.

Then that happens and I put my fist through my freshly painted walls.

At least I didn't hit my wife though thanks to violence against women round.

giphy.gif

They've encouraged expectation and provided disappointment by losing to the side that was last before winning against us today. After leading 20-6 at halftime.

Inexcusable.

Im happy and my whole life think we can beat anyone at any odds . I get disappointed, like most of us at the games we should win and dont . All in all its not over yet and anything is possible.

Wow you started an entire thread when wrong

As i pointed out to your first incorrect assertion about me look at how many posts or look at my actual posts

It is a self-inflicted pickle after todays effort. Manly started and finished the game passive in defense and casual with the ball. This team needs to learn how to boss a game and they MUST cut out the errors with the ball, missed tackles and play the percentages. It is a young team and they are rather naive. Our six and seven did not manage the game in the last 20, we spend most of that on the back foot. Frustrating to watch and they must learn these lessons moving forward!

We have good team here top 8 i think so
We do silly things at times and loose games like we did today
At times we look like a top 4 side at times we look like a bottom 4 team
While i think Green has been good for us we need a good young 5/8 for next year, where is one im not sure maybe Tom wright give a kid a chance and sometimes they take it and you reap the rewards

We get better with experience , do you remember 2005 / 2006, this feels very similar.

We played in a GF 1 year later, and won one 2 years later.
Experience is one thing and Quality is another
In 2007 for example we had Lyon and Matai in the centres . We need a few more quality signings

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8