We are looking at strong NSW Cup side next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MK Eagle said:
Horo will be in the top 17.
Horo will be 1 of those - "I didn't realise how good this player was" type.

I imagine he will end up seeing a fair few first grade games this year, especially if King's durability continues to be a huge question mark.

Lawton might see some action too. I imagine he might fight it out with L.Foz for the utility spot off the bench. (This is based on the assumption that Buhrerful moves into the vacant second row spot.)

Boats & Hoes said:
Gary Riccardi has left

Where to?

Rambo1987 said:
So NRL Team
Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Michael Chee Kam/Ligi Sao
Glenn Stewart
Res
Jamie Buhrer
Richie Fa'aoso
Joe Galuvao
Brenton Lawrence/George Rose
------------------------------

NSW Cup
Dane Chisholm
Peta Hiku
Esi Tonga
Ben Farrar
Michael Chapman
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi
Kayne Lawton
Vic Mauro
Tim Robinson
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Justin Horo
Res
James Hasson
David Gower
Ben Musolino
Jacob Gagan
Nick Skinner ?
Domenic Nasso ?
Trent Reilly ?
Ben Shorter ?
Rhys Wollaghan ?
Magnus Stromquist ?
Liam Higgins ?
Tim Burrell ?

+ about 6 toyota cup players who have been re-signed to play nsw cup.

We are desperate for an injection of youth and pace, both in the backs and in the forwards. I would love to see chee kam or horo get a go !

EagleRock40 said:
Buhrer may not be fit for the start of the new season, so that will give either Chee Kam or Horo a chance to be in the top 17. Other guys like Sao, Hiku, Lawton will all most likely start in NSW cup. Fa'aoso is the only other player I can see Tooves bringing in for Round 1.

Gonna have to disagree with you again. I'm not picking on you i promise.

There is no way Chee Kam will get a crack at the start of the season.

Why would a bloke straight out of Toyota cup and coming off a shoulder reconstruction get a start ahead of blokes like Liam Foran, Vic Mauro, Ritchie Fa'aoso, Brenton Lawrence, George Rose and Joe Guluvao

Horo is a definite maybe but i have no idea why people think Chee Kam is even close? Ryan and Rambo have him in the starting side ffs!

Boats & Hoes said:
Gary Riccardi has left

I won't go down cause my dick can float!

Stevo said:
EagleRock40 said:
Buhrer may not be fit for the start of the new season, so that will give either Chee Kam or Horo a chance to be in the top 17. Other guys like Sao, Hiku, Lawton will all most likely start in NSW cup. Fa'aoso is the only other player I can see Tooves bringing in for Round 1.

Gonna have to disagree with you again. I'm not picking on you i promise.

Why would a bloke straight out of Toyota cup and coming off a shoulder reconstruction get a start ahead of blokes like Liam Foran, Vic Mauro, Ritchie Fa'aoso, Brenton Lawrence, George Rose and Joe Guluvao

Horo is a definite maybe but i have no idea why people think Chee Kam is even close? Ryan and Rambo have him in the starting side ffs!

Boats & Hoes said:
Gary Riccardi has left

I won't go down cause my dick can float!

Lol, its all good Stevo. I didnt know MCK had a shoulder reco and havnt heard anything from the club about it. He looked OK in the pictures I saw from when he returned to training last week with the other new buys.
The fact is we all know Choc and Gift will be 2 of our backrowers, the other spot is certainly open if Buhrer is still injured, plus maybe a bench spot.

Maybe he didn't have it or maybe it was only minor surgery then? lol

But still? ha ha

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Chee-Kam?page=2

Stevo said:

Goat photos, obv.

Stevo said:

But still? ha ha

He said on twitter that it was a ligament tear that didn't require surgery just rehab. Seems like he's good to go. I'm not so sure he will be in the 17 straight away. But I would not be at all surprised if he gets a run as the season goes on

Napper said:
Boats & Hoes said:
Gary Riccardi has left

Where to?

Rambo1987 said:
So NRL Team
Brett Stewart
Jorge Taufua
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
David Williams
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Glenn Stewart
Res
Jamie Buhrer
Richie Fa'aoso
Joe Galuvao
------------------------------

NSW Cup
Dane Chisholm
Peta Hiku
Esi Tonga
Ben Farrar
Michael Chapman
Liam Foran
Gary Riccardi
Kayne Lawton
Vic Mauro
Tim Robinson
Jesse Sene-Lefao
Justin Horo
Res
James Hasson
David Gower
Ben Musolino
Jacob Gagan
Nick Skinner ?
Domenic Nasso ?
Trent Reilly ?
Ben Shorter ?
Rhys Wollaghan ?
Magnus Stromquist ?
Liam Higgins ?
Tim Burrell ?

+ about 6 toyota cup players who have been re-signed to play nsw cup.

Back to Brisbane, to play QLD CUP for Norths. Wasnt resigned by the club.

jimmyb713 said:
Stevo said:

But still? ha ha

He said on twitter that it was a ligament tear that didn't require surgery just rehab. Seems like he's good to go. I'm not so sure he will be in the 17 straight away. But I would not be at all surprised if he gets a run as the season goes on

Neither would i but rd 1 and even 2,3,4 and 5 are probably a long shot.

Some interesting signings recently. Yes our NSW does look stronger, providing there are few injuries. I think Esi Tonga is a great signing for us in particular, I've seen him play for the titans and has some potential which was obviously wasted at the Eels. He is a decent backup winger too as I think we are still quite short on depth in that area. As for the others, Lawton must have been a cheap buy as is Faioso and Horo is a decent enough buy albeit should have been cheap too. Overall I'm surprised we are able to get quite a good batch of players considering our own salary cap issues i.e. regarding Snake's contract not being recognised by the ARLC and Brent Kite's contract too. BTW what is the status of those last 2 issues?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4