We are missing our props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

cc eagle

Bencher
Finals are won with defence and our middle needs to be bullet-proof..

Aoli and Tent start and the bench is
Lawton
Marty
Kelpie
Slippers

We have enough strike without Walker cluttering it up. I really disagree with the way Walker has been used...it's messy.
Walker ran for alot of mts today, I don't mind him getting some game time, but he usually comes on at the expense of a prop, which then impacts our go forward, but who else does he replace, or we just wait for an injury

Rowdy

Paseka definitely yes. Not sure about Keppie. Loved his game against Parra earlier in the season, but we need to get the balance right between go forward in attack and mobility around the ruck and speed off the line in defence. I haven’t seen Sironen do a lot wrong since he’s came back as a middle forward, and surprised that him and Lawton haven’t been getting more minutes. Sipley is a liability in defence and should not play finals football.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Paseka will really help and he should be back to his best after a much needed rest, but I don’t know that Keppie is going to make much of difference. He has too many brain snaps and I worry about him in the finals.

Aloiai was great today and Taupau had a fairly strong performance. I do think we could benefit from another good middle. Not sold on Sipley’s lateral movement and as mentioned, Keppie’s rocks and diamonds.

Keppie is certainly rocks or diamonds, but history tells us that every side to win a comp has a loose cannon in it.

From Randall, to Rambo, to Spud to Choc, etc, etc.

Keppie is that guy in our team, and we miss it when he is not playing.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
As has been mentioned by others, Sips lacks lateral mobility and is a liability for what you are wanting to achieve with bullet-proof defence. I would have Siro in there ahead of him. I'm not the biggest Siro fan, but I do think he stiffens our defence up the middle much better than either walker or Sips
Sips adds a lot of go forward for 25-30 mins but has been asked to do a lot more with Aloiai then Paseka and Keppie out. I think he is a good bridge middle when asked to play 10-15 either side of halftime.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
We were dominating teams up until a month ago by playing 4 if not 5 props. Having Siro and Lawton on the bench and not getting game time is not working. Hopefully Paseka and Keppie back next week cos we are massively missing the go forward through the middle.
Agree, plus they had some staunch defence in the middle. Both players very good hard hitting defenders.

I feel we have two many ball players at times with walker in the middle taking a lot if first receiver. Would rather just Foran and DCE run the plays

Damien2812

Bencher
Reckon mate, I honestly thought Aloiai was almost man of the match. I also thought him "lashing" out with his boot was a load of bollocks. Stupid Brandy, Voss and ref !!

That's correct what exactly is Aloiai suppose to do if he is trying to break free and play the ball?

Sips adds a lot of go forward for 25-30 mins but has been asked to do a lot more with Aloiai then Paseka and Keppie out.
I think he pairs a lot better with Marty than with the others and Marty with him also. It may be subconscious and intangible thing that just works. Our pack worked at it's best when Aoli and Tent started then Slippers and Marty interchanged. I hope Des is saving it for the finals.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13