We are missing our props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Paseka will really help and he should be back to his best after a much needed rest, but I don’t know that Keppie is going to make much of difference. He has too many brain snaps and I worry about him in the finals.

Aloiai was great today and Taupau had a fairly strong performance. I do think we could benefit from another good middle. Not sold on Sipley’s lateral movement and as mentioned, Keppie’s rocks and diamonds.
Very accurate summary- I like the aggro of Keppie, but does have the ability of an easy turnover or silly penalty ....Manly is starting to build some good momentum and its a good problem to work out who fits the 17

Shoe1

Journey Man
This. I am still gobsmacked how the officials got that all so wrong. Firstly, Josh thrashing around while being held down (too long) is something done week in week out and never penalised (let alone binned). And secondly, to allow Jackson to do what he did in retaliation was ridiculous. Jackson was the one if anyone who needed to be binned.
Jackson was surprised he got the penalty

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Keppie is certainly rocks or diamonds, but history tells us that every side to win a comp has a loose cannon in it.

From Randall, to Rambo, to Spud to Choc, etc, etc.

Keppie is that guy in our team, and we miss it when he is not playing.
I think Keppie is in our best seventeen for the finals.
If he was available today he would have been in for Siro. Paseka takes Sipleys spot.

Leaving us :
14. Walker
15. Lawton
16. Keppie
17. Aloiai

18. Suli

There are a few options for the sixteen bench spot
16. Keppie/Sipley/Siro/De Luis

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
We were dominating teams up until a month ago by playing 4 if not 5 props. Having Siro and Lawton on the bench and not getting game time is not working. Hopefully Paseka and Keppie back next week cos we are massively missing the go forward through the middle.
100% Robbo. Imo not having that added punch is impacting our attack outside. Despite what sone might think, I’d be playing our best 17 next week as we need a complete performance before finals. Last 2 weeks have been ordinary. Tom was adamant he’d be playing v Cowboys. Need a good hit out with no injuries.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Reckon mate, I honestly thought Aloiai was almost man of the match. I also thought him "lashing" out with his boot was a load of bollocks. Stupid Brandy, Voss and ref !!
Swear to god (or Buddha or whoever) Ryan I’ve never seen a guy hit it up harder off a kick off than Aloai. It was a sight to behold. Great game from him and yeah the binning was BS. Big fan of Josh today. And a lot bigger than looks on tv.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Swear to god (or Buddha or whoever) Ryan I’ve never seen a guy hit it up harder off a kick off than Aloai. It was a sight to behold. Great game from him and yeah the binning was BS. Big fan of Josh today. And a lot bigger than looks on tv.

You've never seen a guy hit it up harder off a kick-off than Aloiai?

Like ever?

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
You've never seen a guy hit it up harder off a kick-off than Aloiai?

Like ever?
Not live Mave no. And there were a good bunch around me saying the same thing. Guy was hammering into the dogs pack off the kickoff. Bloke I was sitting with was from Manly and he said it was like Spud intensity. It was noticeable for sure. Especially when you are really close. I’m usually at Suncorp live and not as close. It was certainly something that stood out today.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not live Mave no. And there were a good bunch around me saying the same thing. Guy was hammering into the dogs pack off the kickoff. Bloke I was sitting with was from Manly and he said it was like Spud intensity. It was noticeable for sure. Especially when you are really close. I’m usually at Suncorp live and not as close. It was certainly something that stood out today.
You had me at Spud intensity. Small grounds are so different to the stadium experience. Would have been awesome to have been there today. So close but yet so far. Damn you Covid. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

Remy

shuu
Aloiai actually had a great game and is warming up very nicely for the finals. That's why he said he wanted to play for us, to play finals footy, so I'm hoping for a huge finals series from him. He does a dumb moment in him and he needs to keep that in check coz that's what can cost us big games. I hope Des gets that right into his head.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Keppie is certainly rocks or diamonds, but history tells us that every side to win a comp has a loose cannon in it.

From Randall, to Rambo, to Spud to Choc, etc, etc.

Keppie is that guy in our team, and we miss it when he is not playing.
George Rose our loose cannon in 2011?

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I’d have DeLuis ahead of Siro and Sipley. Defence wins big games and he is excellent defensively. We need someone else to plug the middle apart from Jake and croker. Sipley will cost us in the finals - he just can’t move laterally.

cc eagle

Bencher
Aloiai actually had a great game and is warming up very nicely for the finals. That's why he said he wanted to play for us, to play finals footy, so I'm hoping for a huge finals series from him. He does a dumb moment in him and he needs to keep that in check coz that's what can cost us big games. I hope Des gets that right into his head.
Yes he did, we need forwards with plenty of aggression, just needs to be careful not to cross that line, a la JWH or JH

manly al

First Grader
Certainly hope or would be more ideal if Paseka and Keppie get a run next week , definitely miss Paseka "s presence . Marginal call for either Paseka or Alioia to start with Marty , maybe opt for Paseka . Walker will no doubt be coming on at some stage [ or stages ] and Jake to prop occasionally and can still persevere with also having Lawton on the bench and to give Croker a break in a real up tempo match ., Tof [ Sipley ] has a crack but a couple of deficiencies , Siro can still offer something but probably better to try to get Keppie back and ideally playing to his best level .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14