We are the Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ken oath this is the best rugby league site ever

Looks like I will be joining the great unwashed on the hill tonight, I will look for the Silvertails banner

The Wheel link said:
Looks like I will be joining the great unwashed on the hill tonight, I will look for the Silvertails banner
Make sure you have a shave Wheel, we have some standards! :)

Where the true real supporters always are Wheel.  Not over the other side with those sandwich eating pussies.

I'll be with a party of 6 on the western concourse, unfortunately you probably won't be able to see our banner from a distance (it is a Brett Stewart tazo)

DSM5 link said:
Where the true real supporters always are Wheel.  Not over the other side with those sandwich eating pussies.

more than happy to be called a pussy, DSM, no sambos in the JT stand,  but a uninterrupted view wins hands down for me. The hill has character, but the JT stands has seats!

Nice to catch up with Wheel, the Matabele 'tribe', Manlybacker and even to chat with DSM5 - though I didn't get to introduce the two most smited posters on the site as Mr and Mrs Mata had gone when we walked up there. :)

It was great listening to matabele's clan relentlessly bad the princesses (scott that is) and the few titans supporters that were there.

Is that you Matabele???

If it is funny how you get a picture of someone in your mind and it was nothing like that.

Canteen Worker link said:
Nice to catch up with Wheel, the Matabele 'tribe', Manlybacker and even to chat with DSM5 - though I didn't get to introduce the two most smited posters on the site as Mr and Mrs Mata had gone when we walked up there. :)
  Sorry about that CW.  We got the call to go into the sheds and couldn't refuse.  Got there just in time to join in with the victory song. 

Mal Cochrane link said:
Surprised they let you in considering your almost constant bagging of the team?  :D
  They're big boys.  They know you have to be cruel to be kind.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181575.msg239904#msg239904 date=1252158419]
  Sorry about that CW.  We got the call to go into the sheds and couldn't refuse.  Got there just in time to join in with the victory song. 
[/quote]

son no. 1 (is it?) has got the dessie hair style happening. quite a feat.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2