• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This young team has finals experience now ,and are going to come into 2020 hungry.
We already have 2020 to look forward to now.
Expectations were still low this year ,next year we will be expecting no less than top 4.
Next year is ours.
As to this year ,well the NRL can go and get mighty well f#cked ,I truly hope terrorists blow up NRL headquarters with them all in there.

Yes we did have a great season with Des back
A lot of this squad be better next year we just need to limit our injuries to key players , I do believe if we had Tommy and Joel we would have won at least 2 more games
But can’t have the ifs and buts as they say IF my Aunty has a beard she would be my uncle

Dessie and these boys did something amazing this year... they restored that pride and passion in our club. We will always be Manly, and this team bought into that with their everything...

More importantly... I reckon we may be on the cusp of a golden period: we have a relatively young team in certain aspects, we will retain the majority of this squad in the near future and some great young talent coming through...

These boys played in the face of adversity, in the face of a game that is steeped in the bleeding integrity of the officiating and management, and in the face of a media hell bent on cowardly attacks and stories that border on defamation.

They faced these challenges quietly, and answered the best way they could have: on the field with hard, entertaining football and winning smiles... I’m proud of them. I’m proud of this club. I’m proud to be a Sea Eagle.

Bring on next year...

We. Are. MANLY.

Yes a faith-restoring season. Couldn't ask for much more from the team given the injuries earlier and then late on. Given the impact Tom T has in a game it was excellent to do so well in the finals as to be almost to the GF qualifier without him.

Things for next year: a bit more cold-blooded composure in games generally -- we had a habit of losing concentration for periods and having to work harder to win games we were in control of.

Maybe find a bit more strike power somewhere to add into the squad. The way Suli is coming on he might be that in the centres next season.

Here comes another ‘decade of dominance’
Took the words from my mouth ahh or mind ;) totally agree.
We are a top 4 team Des has turned us from wooden spoon contention to a feared side with all the right qualities. We beat raiders twice... we should have beaten rabbits 3 times this year. Imho we are 3rd in the power rankings.. no cronk at rorters next year sCam getting older with no real replacement. While we have a team full of young guns :) within 2 years we will win

Here comes another ‘decade of dominance’
And Manly kept their unique record of 1+ Premierships per decade since 1970s :party:

Now bring on the roaring 20s
giphy.gif

Took the words from my mouth ahh or mind ;) totally agree.
We are a top 4 team Des has turned us from wooden spoon contention to a feared side with all the right qualities. We beat raiders twice... we should have beaten rabbits 3 times this year. Imho we are 3rd in the power rankings.. no cronk at rorters next year sCam getting older with no real replacement. While we have a team full of young guns :) within 2 years we will win
Yes, but has he met his KPI's? @:D

Yep 9 to 3 penalty count and jakes sin bin with 13mins to go for an accidental trip
.. yes he grabs him but gagai only fell because of the accidental trip AND he was 30m out! Not a sin bin
Robbo I think Gagai tripped himself trying to trip Jake after he put a hand on him ... the rear view shows it

I’m not sure any of us would have predicted we’d go into the second week of the finals at the start of the year.

Great year all round.

Unearthed some rough diamonds, saw some kids rise up to play First Grade AND players who were considering whipping boys are now considered valuable members of the team moving forward.

Can’t wait until March 2020.

I’m not sure any of us would have predicted we’d go into the second week of the finals at the start of the year.

Great year all round.

Unearthed some rough diamonds, saw some kids rise up to play First Grade AND players who were considering whipping boys are now considered valuable members of the team moving forward.

Can’t wait until March 2020.
Remember last season and we were all just so happy that the season from hell was over ....... such a different feeling.

A great season. This group of players should be very proud of what they have achieved and the fact that they have earned respect from Manly supporters and no doubt others.

I can't remember the back room / business stuff being mentioned in a while which is how it should be.

Well done to all involved and looking forward to next season.

Manly is all that interests me in Rugby league now, We are out so not bothered at all to whatever happens with the two bob NRL competition.

Dessie and these boys did something amazing this year... they restored that pride and passion in our club. We will always be Manly, and this team bought into that with their everything...

More importantly... I reckon we may be on the cusp of a golden period: we have a relatively young team in certain aspects, we will retain the majority of this squad in the near future and some great young talent coming through...

These boys played in the face of adversity, in the face of a game that is steeped in the bleeding integrity of the officiating and management, and in the face of a media hell bent on cowardly attacks and stories that border on defamation.

They faced these challenges quietly, and answered the best way they could have: on the field with hard, entertaining football and winning smiles... I’m proud of them. I’m proud of this club. I’m proud to be a Sea Eagle.

Bring on next year...

We. Are. MANLY.

THIS!

Dessie and these boys did something amazing this year... they restored that pride and passion in our club.

End of last year, players wanted to leave

This year, they want to stay, not only stay, but take pay cuts to stay and stick together. Thats the culture dezzy has rebuilt and as a manly fan makes you proud

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8