We have moved to the new server! (Please monitor, review and feedback)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Speedy indeed.

HEY

You sang a song about rubin hurricane carter

and didn't even acknowledge his passing.

shame derrin shame

Keep getting a message that "the bulletin board is currently closed" . not all the time but enough to be annoying. This can happen when I open a subject or when I flick back to the rugby league forum page.

Jock said:
Keep getting a message that "the bulletin board is currently closed" . not all the time but enough to be annoying. This can happen when I open a subject or when I flick back to the rugby league forum page.

Hi, clear your cache, that is the DNS routing back to the old site because your DNS cache has not fully cleared

HappilyManly said:
Intermittent offline outage, last was 16:15 Sydney time

when you say offline outage, what precisely do you mean, site was unavailable?

The msg we got last night ie ..Board offline by Administrator...
The url is NOT silvertails - its got a lot of alternating coloured bands with msgs that I didnt bother reading. For some reason CHROME does not have the page it loaded in its HISTORY :huh:

Happened 3 times to me today, both PC and mobile around 7:30, 12, 16:15 almost four hourly interval then comes back in 15 minutes.
But I didn't refresh constantly as I assumed that you were still tweaking stuff. SO it could have disappeared a few more times during the day.

Its up now at 17:35 AEST

So Ill refresh hourly as Im watching the chook plucking, and let you know

It's been happening all day, I have to clear cache but sometimes that doesn't work either!

Ok thats the DNS, once that all changes which takes up to 48 hours then it wont occur anymore.

If you get it again please take a screenshot for me.

Once all the DNS changes go through it wont happen anymore

I am going to likely have to take the server down next week to make some changes possibly role us back to Perth rather than Sydney which gives us more powerful hardware and re-install some things that went wrong with the database rollover

OK - let us know what we can do to supply lucid feedback :p

Ill take a screenshot next time - by my calc it should happen around 8:15 syd time.

Why are all the times on the posts an hour ahead. I understand when it was daylight saving and I'm in Qld but its still the same.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6