We look like a team that is done for the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Chuck

Reserve Grader
We will finish bottom 3. Book it. Considering the Eels form this is worse than last week's performance. We are not a team of grit or grind. We won't have a way to dig ourselves out of this hole.

Unfortunately the problems are far far deeper than simply sacking Barrett or dropping 1 or 2 players. I have grave concerns for this club. Especially if we nab our first spoon, then the relocation vultures will truly be circling.

Number of origin players we should have on form: 0

Apis origin chances are over as are Dalys, Jake and Tom should still make it easily, if you put these 2 in a good team they will dominate.
Api is overrated, gets tired and misses tackle after tackle. Has not earnt an origin spot. 11 missed tackles from him today, 11!!!! That's embarrassing. His only positive at the moment is his occasional good runs from dummy half.

All the best sides in the comp have a tough, stable number 9. We're missing a Matt Ballin type dummy half and have been for a while. Middle defence is so important, and when we have someone so slack in defence there then we'll consistently get exposed

Apis origin chances are over as are Dalys, Jake and Tom should still make it easily, if you put these 2 in a good team they will dominate.
It's embarrassing how much leeway the Turbos are given. FFS, Jake has turned in 3 shockers in a row. Lane has outperformed him in the last few weeks (even Paseka off the bench for limited minutes has shown more). Great players do not just turn up when everything is going your way. They grind it out during adversity and drag their team mates through it. The Turbos need to learn and develop the ability to perform against adversity. At the moment, they (and the team) are simply flat track bullies.

We will finish bottom 3. Book it. Considering the Eels form this is worse than last week's performance. We are not a team of grit or grind. We won't have a way to dig ourselves out of this hole.

Unfortunately the problems are far far deeper than simply sacking Barrett or dropping 1 or 2 players. I have grave concerns for this club. Especially if we nab our first spoon, then the relocation vultures will truly be circling.

Number of origin players we should have on form: 0
If they relocate to Brisbane I can verbally tear them a new one live. I'll feel better about myself then

I'd prefer it to oblivion.
Which is Toddy's grand plan.
But even he fades into the background if we can't keep our own house in order.
Look I'm not a manly local so I don't know if I can comment on these things, but the fact is it's either gonna be us or the Sharks that end up there and the alternative for the club who doesn't jump first is as you said oblivion.

Look I'm not a manly local so I don't know if I can comment on these things, but the fact is it's either gonna be us or the Sharks that end up there and the alternative for the club who doesn't jump first is as you said oblivion.
The sharks own their ground and stuff.
Don't think they'll have to go anywhere

There doesn’t seem to be any strategy to take the outfit forward other than to survive and find a way through the TPA saga.

Where are the indicators that they doing something, anything, to get the allocated money spent at Brookvale?

What, if anything, are they doing to grow the brand beyond the Northern Beaches?

Less Maori jerseys (who cares) and start ‘This is what is happening at Brookvale this off season, to strengthen our brand and the likelihood that we will remain here.’

Nice to have a few thousand supporters
across the Tasman liking our club. However they’re not the ‘Centre of Gravity’ for our long term survival as a team located on and representing Sydney’s Northern Beaches; with broader ambitions than the self-defeating pointlessness of ‘Nobody likes us...’ rubbish.

There doesn’t seem to be any strategy to take the outfit forward other than to survive and find a way through the TPA saga.

Where are the indicators that they doing something, anything, to get the allocated money spent at Brookvale?

What, if anything, are they doing to grow the brand beyond the Northern Beaches?

Less Maori jerseys (who cares) and start ‘This is what is happening at Brookvale this off season, to strengthen our brand and the likelihood that we will remain here.’

Nice to have a few thousand supporters
across the Tasman liking our club. However they’re not the ‘Centre of Gravity’ for our long term survival as a team located on and representing Sydney’s Northern Beaches; with broader ambitions than the self-defeating pointlessness of ‘Nobody likes us...’ rubbish.

Well the NRL do need a 2nd team in NZ..... Are the Whykickamoocow Sea Eagles based in Christchurch?

It's embarrassing how much leeway the Turbos are given. FFS, Jake has turned in 3 shockers in a row. Lane has outperformed him in the last few weeks (even Paseka off the bench for limited minutes has shown more). Great players do not just turn up when everything is going your way. They grind it out during adversity and drag their team mates through it. The Turbos need to learn and develop the ability to perform against adversity. At the moment, they (and the team) are simply flat track bullies.

Frankly, Jake and Api are the only forwards that tackle. The rest are pea hearted islanders that are too slow and lazy for first grade. They do fuk all defence in 2nd and 3rd efforts

It is no wonder Jakes game is down considering all the D he has to do.

Buy that Fitzgibbon kid from Newcastle- he is the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8