We look like a team that is done for the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Frankly, Jake and Api are the only forwards that tackle. The rest are pea hearted islanders that are too slow and lazy for first grade. They do fuk all defence in 2nd and 3rd efforts

It is no wonder Jakes game is down considering all the D he has to do.

Buy that Fitzgibbon kid from Newcastle- he is the future.
Jake has always been a tackling machine. Even that part of his game has been well below his standards recently. His problem is not physical IMO

Look I'm not a manly local so I don't know if I can comment on these things, but the fact is it's either gonna be us or the Sharks that end up there and the alternative for the club who doesn't jump first is as you said oblivion.

So the NRL want to relocate one Sydney club to WA and remove another. Since when?

We look like a team who are playing as individuals.
We are not aligned on or off the field and the fight is real. This is the exact situation we were in in 2016 and it feel like the hard fought galvination that Barrett had won is done and dusted in a puff of smoke.

It’s clear the players are not happy and are not happy with each other. It’s a bunch of people running around in the same uniform and not a team
giphy.gif
I

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12