We should buy lolohea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm guessing Turbo would have him at fullback with Tom in the centres and Api on a lifetime contract to be DCE's 5/8 partner ;)
In reference to the 2035 thread, maybe @Turbo will be Manly's coach by then. The team list will change so much that it'll be an absolute mystery who plays each game day, keeping us fans on our toes.:p

I was really glad that McFadden kept him on the bench for as long as he did. He is a gun and IF the Warriors were stupid enough to consider letting him go then i would have him at our club in a heart beat.

Possibly more than meets the eye with what's happening but no reports of abuse, betting, drugs or $ex tapes so wouldn't be on Parra's radar.

He could play fullback and you keep Tom in the centres to lessen the toll on his body.

But McFadden will get sacked before they let him go.
It's all about balancing the side and books. Rorters let RTS go which I would never have believed.@:cool:

Warriors have Fusiate,RTS for fullback.

We could be lucky and land this young, multi skilled player. Get Ligi to sell the beaches lifestyle to him :)

He's a gun, but obviously out of favour with the coach.

Much like a certain Kiwi Interational who plays with us.

If the Warriors let him go they are crazy. Then again they thought Robson would be a decent halves partner to SJ so they might just be crazy enough to do it.

In reference to the 2035 thread, maybe @Turbo will be Manly's coach by then. The team list will change so much that it'll be an absolute mystery who plays each game day, keeping us fans on our toes.:p
Bit like selection time first half of this season.

Warriors are set to sign Foran on a 1 year deal and you'd expect him to partner Johnson in the halves and with RTS at fullback, Fusitua and kata in the centres they won't be keeping Tui Lolohea and we better be after him or their will be outrage! He would be the ideal partner for cherry with the running game and he also knows how to pass well and kick. Make this happen manly! Offer him big money!

Warriors are set to sign Foran on a 1 year deal and you'd expect him to partner Johnson in the halves and with RTS at fullback, Fusitua and kata in the centres they won't be keeping Tui Lolohea and we better be after him or their will be outrage! He would be the ideal partner for cherry with the running game and he also knows how to pass well and kick. Make this happen manly! Offer him big money!
Only problem with that is the risk of bringing a young kiwi kid over from NZ away from his home.

The number of duplicate threads there are on this forum is quite amazing

Now that Foran is signing with Warroirs, this young man would be a great addition.

The Warriors will now hold the entire NZ rep team's spine must be nice having a whole country of sponsors to yourself.

He said "The number of duplicate threads there are on this forum is quite amazing. Now that Foran is signing with Warroirs, this young man would be a great addition."
Yes bones I got that bit. It's the next part I'm perplexed about. But I thank you for your assistance.

This is assuming the NRL registers forans contract.

Prob best for foz to get out of Aust if he wants a fresh start.

Alot of risk on the warriors behalf.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4