Web Browsers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the sun actually shines out here as well, a bit stronger seeing as it doesnt need to get through the smog

yeah, have fun sun baking down in the cow paddock :)

Anyway this westie stuff was my joke of a fortnight ago, i cant be bothered with it anymore

There is better surf on the Parramatta River than there is at Mosman. Only things there are Balmoral Mums and the Zoo. Maybe the elephants there are providing Dan's material???? :lol: :clap:

oh dear CW......did you not read the part that said "on your way to the beach"

now go play in parra river...mind the syringes

I have IE, Firefox & Avant Browser at home and prefer the Avant Browser over the lot of them. It is a custom Internet Explorer based browser. It also has a Built-in Pop-up Stopper, Tabbed Browsing, Built-in Search Engine box (although I choose to use the Google toolbar over the Yahoo toolbar), User Friendly Interface and Full 100% IE Compatibility. Any web page that loads in IE will load in Avant Browser. You have less Pop-ups and more control over your settings. Avant Browser is updated regularly with new features and bug fixes and will check to make sure you have the latest version on browser startup if you have allowed this option. Avant Browser is more like Firefox than IE. As I live up here on the Gold Coast, I also listen to Triple M Sydney live over the internet sometimes (especially during the footy season to get more unbiased goss & info) and Firefox will not allow this capability that both IE & Avant Browser have. Avant Browser also gives you the option to save all of your tabbed browser windows that you can choose to open when you start your browser next. It also allows you the option to enable an AD blocker. You also have the option to disable pictures, Flash Animations, Sounds, Videos, ActiveX, Scripts, & Java Applets if you so wish. These are but a few of the available options. If anybody wishes to check out Avant Browser you can download it for free at:

http://www.avantbrowser.com/

On a side note, the guy who made the Avant Browser is currently working on a lookalike browser called Dr.Orca and uses the Gecko engine. It is currently in the Beta stage and has quite a few bugs to iron out. If he can get it to work as well as the Advant Browser it will be my browser of choice.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6