Well Done Darcy Lussick!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll put my hand up and say I wasn't thrilled that we signed him. But I'm thrilled to eat humble pie!!
He's braining em.
For a young fella to lose his mum is a massive blow. No-one could blame him if he dropped his head. She'd be bloody proud.

I remember in 2011 he had some really good ball skills on the edge as well, so Im thinking he will only get better, along with our mighty team

Massive massive fan of Darcy...if he can start landing front on and not on his back all the time, he will be one of the games best props.

He has certainly improved out of sight and has become a really consistent footballer. 200+ m on a number of occasions now I believe - pretty outstanding.

We are going to have some kind of pack if AFB, Knight and Meehan can all reach their potential.

Even opposition supporters are sitting up and taking notice. I've had friends who support Roosters, Dogs and Eels all say in the last week how good he has been going. I can only agree whole heartedly. He has been excellent.

Not only is he not giving away penalties, he is earning penalties. Yesterday his power running was causing the Knights grief so they held him down too long and he was fighting for the right to get a quick play of the ball.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Darcy getting nasty - 7th Tackle

Manly
's Darcy Lussick suffered a nasty stomach bug this week, which forced him to skip training on Tuesday.

But over the past six weeks Lussick has been handing out plenty of aches and pains to rival forwards.

Those close to Lussick say his attitude toward training and doing extras changed after the death of his mother a few months ago.

After being dropped to NSW Cup in the opening rounds, he's arguably the competition's form prop. And you can expect his performance to reach another level Friday night against Parramatta.

Lussick spent the previous three years at the Eels, bouncing between first grade and reggies.

It's fair to say he was unwanted last year and could have left early. That will be in the back of his mind when he returns to Pirtek Stadium for the first time since re-joining the Sea Eagles.

I really hate how the team's level of intensity drops when Marty and Darcy come off. Vave's contribution has certainly dropped off compared to earlier.

This guy killed my confidence in him tonight. From the beginning he was more focused on sticking it to his old club in an immature way when the best way was to rub it in their faces was to lead from the front and get the W. Let's hope he realises that and it was just a blip on the radar.

Suprised me this year. To be honest I thought the resigning from Parra sucked. Always thought he was an overly aggressive, penalty giving, ball dropping disappointment. He's proved me wrong.

This guy killed my confidence in him tonight. From the beginning he was more focused on sticking it to his old club in an immature way when the best way was to rub it in their faces was to lead from the front and get the W. Let's hope he realises that and it was just a blip on the radar.

He got stuck in after that start, probably our best on ground.

141m with the ball and 27 tackles.

He got stuck in after that start, probably our best on ground.

141m with the ball and 27 tackles.

Agree! 10 minutes at the start he had a few little brain fades, giving it to Scott and following it up with that knock on, but after that he was our best again.

Interesting to see Lussick mentioned on Fox Sports he would seriously consider defecting to England for this years Four Nations if the opportunity arises. I think they'd be mad not to go after him.

Manly has a good record with English internationals.
Although not many of them have been local juniors!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6