Well Well Well

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And apparently there's 3 holes in the ground.

and whilst you slug heads are just waking up, I've already been snowboarding you lazy bonezzzzezezsses

It did take a while though. We just got to keep thinking there are brighter days ahead. Still pissed though, was really looking forward to this season.

And apparently there's 3 holes in the ground.

and whilst you slug heads are just waking up, I've already been snowboarding you lazy bonezzzzezezsses
I went to the border of Germany and back, and had a meeting in between,lazy bastards all in bed and everything

I went to the border of Germany and back, and had a meeting in between,lazy bastards all in bed and everything

That and looking after...what is it now....8 kids, this website, churning buttermilk (yum), husband-ing (i guess) and an actual job! You are right, lazy lazy bastards.

Germany must've been happy that someone actually stopped at their border. #warjoke

That and looking after...what is it now....8 kids, this website, churning buttermilk (yum), husband-ing (i guess) and an actual job! You are right, lazy lazy bastards.

Germany must've been happy that someone actually stopped at their border. #warjoke
Speaking of war jokes, i have a colleague who is from germany but now lives in Austria, she had a child not long ago and we were talking about the troubles or organizing our kids citizenships. He son's father is Austrian, but she came out with this pearler

"They make it really hard, it's like they have some issue with Germans invading their shores"

I still don't know if she was joking

hahaha ....If she was older, I'd say she wasn't joking.

"The boys from Brazil" was a good book.

I wonder if the Russian MILF sites have seen a bump in traffic from all this.

The sun came up as warringah council started bulldozing brookie oval to make way for statues dedicated to DCE and Foran - the last manly heroes.

The sun came up as warringah council started bulldozing brookie oval to make way for statues dedicated to DCE and Foran - the last manly heroes.
Ahh Warringah Council. Remember when all we had to complain about was Warringah Council being a road block to Brookie's redevelopment? Good times!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4