Weren't the rabbitohs helped across the line?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
Still fighting the good fight CW. :)

Speaking of lost causes where is Mata these days??

According to his facebook he is currently terrorising unsuspecting amusement park goers in qld. 

Yes Wheel that is correct, your butchery of "just/jyst" was a typo, the incorrect use of "right/write" was not a typo.

Cheers Gronk.

Fro link said:
Yes Wheel that is correct, your butchery of \"just/jyst\" was a typo, the incorrect use of \"right/write\" was not a typo.

Cheers Gronk.

Surely you can't expect a Senior Manager in the Commonwealth bank to be able to spell correctly.

He is too busy coming up with ideas on how to charge new fees to worry about spelling.   

Fro link said:
We dont all have secretaries to type our letters out for us :)

And tea ladies for morning and afternoon tea, 3 hour lunches, RDO's and 9 to 5 working hours.  No wonder there isnt any time for spelling lessons. 

it is an established fact that the apostrophe key on my work PC works intermittently  :)

And the comma to which you refer is not necessary.

Mata is on holidays in QLD and cannot get easy access to the site due to his internet situation up there.

He assures me that he will be at the Manly game this weekend. You will probably hear him!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Mata is on holidays in QLD and cannot get easy access to the site due to his internet situation up there.

He assures me that he will be at the Manly game this weekend. You will probably hear him!!!
by the size of his ears
he can probably hear us :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7