Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 20 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan said:
stewartbrett(female supporter) said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Manly move up to 3rd position on the ladder after that win ovvertaking the Storm.
Two wins for Manly tonight :p

THIRD SPOT!!!

GO MANLY!!!

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Taufua (I'm not sure if I spelt that right) was taken out by a head high just before Manly scored in the corner? He went straight to the ground. It was a little worrying at times when the Tigers came back into the game. Too many penalties given away. I thought having the Warriors beat the Storm yesterday would've gave our boys the motivation to leapfrog into third. A couple of times, I thought it was all for nothing.

Yeah he was. If horo didnt score it shoild have been a penalty to us. The tigers player was holding onto tafuas chin until he hit the ground

I was waiting for the ref to blow a penalty in favour of Manly. A penalty goal after the try was converted, but nothing. Glad that Taufua's alright.

Dan said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Manly move up to 3rd position on the ladder after that win ovvertaking the Storm.
Two wins for Manly tonight :p

THIRD SPOT!!!

GO MANLY!!!

Was it just me or did anyone else think that Taufua (I'm not sure if I spelt that right) was taken out by a head high just before Manly scored in the corner? He went straight to the ground. It was a little worrying at times when the Tigers came back into the game. Too many penalties given away. I thought having the Warriors beat the Storm yesterday would've gave our boys the motivation to leapfrog into third. A couple of times, I thought it was all for nothing.

Yeah he was. If horo didnt score it shoild have been a penalty to us. The tigers player was holding onto tafuas chin until he hit the ground

I was waiting for the ref to blow a penalty in favour of Manly. A penalty goal after the try was converted, but nothing. Glad that Taufua's alright.

There was no penalty in the process of scoring a try so no penalty can be blown

It was a Manly player taken out so don't expect anything to happen.

Looking at Nofoaluma's catwoman try I think George would have gone with the shoulder charge shove under the old rule. Mind you, Nofoaluma's head still hits the ground hard from George's shove & we can't have that sort of thing going on rugby league so it should be banned too.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/61iHH5z0zlw[/video]

Nofo's try was try of the decade according to the Telegraph. IMO it wasn't even the try of the match. It was a great leap and put down but Jamie Lyons first try was a better try. Try of the decade IMO goes to either David Mead at shark park last year, or Adam Reynolds on the bell against the Roosters at the SFS to steal the win last year.

Brissie Kid said:
Anyone see Anasta tonight? What a decline he has gone into.

I wish he had been more involved in the game, he was almost an extra player for us. He was really rubbish last night, some of those passes, geez I could have thrown them better. Obviously felt a bit out of place without his media gig suit on

Brissie Kid said:
Anyone see Anasta tonight? What a decline he has gone into.

What team is Anasta from??? Was he from the Roosters? Is that where I'm remembering him from?

I heard someone say an edition on Sky News said that Manly made the West Tigers look second rate. I reckon that Jamie Lyon's long-distance try was the best one in the game despite talks saying that the Tigers first try was the best one. My vote would be for Jamie Lyon's try to be the best one.

100% because I'm a MAD MANLY FAN. :D

My vote would always be for Manly!

bones said:
Nofo's try was try of the decade according to the Telegraph. IMO it wasn't even the try of the match. It was a great leap and put down but Jamie Lyons first try was a better try. Try of the decade IMO goes to either David Mead at shark park last year, or Adam Reynolds on the bell against the Roosters at the SFS to steal the win last year.

Either Wolfmans kick to DCE vs warriors 2012 or Forans banana kick to Snake one handed pick up and pass to DCE 2011 vs warriors are my 2 nominations,can't go wrong

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6